Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

texascpa said:
From the OGBoard: Washington has continued to flirt with UNC. He visited this last Friday. He's been on UNC's campus a dozen times. Washington could be UNC's back up to Jordan Brown. How about Wake starts the dominoes by landing Brown, Washingtom flips to UNC with Neal then coming to Wake. This was a good laugh.

I did find it kind of odd washington's visit to UNC Friday (albeit camp) went unmentioned here.

Typical villain move. You just got caught monologuing.

(No but seriously, I hope Moe does see that board, because they're talking trash about Washington in the same thread)
I'm not going to grace their board, but what kids are they currently landing where they are like "those 2 are useless terrible, beneath us kinda backs"

Because I'd bet their staff would bend over backwards if Neal and Washington called tomorrow and said we want in. As would 80% of the staffs in the country I'd wager.

This kid is said to be the next verbal for the Orange unless there is another player out there that might slip in the door. Moe's speed will jack the offense . He will initially be labeled an H back but like Erv Phillips he ca easily slide over as aRB if thing break down with injuries. The Rb position is deep with quality.McFarlane and Morris surprisingly to be didn't care enough to put on additional body mass and both came in under 200lbs.That really surprised meJordan Fredericks is already a favorite of the coaching staff. I think both of the aforementioned RB are going to be on short leashes their productivity does show early. Next year we have RW coming in and with his build and speed and the hoped for #44 gracing his upper body the attention will certainly be on him and who ever gets to be his co-RB. Its going to be Strickland or Frederics if these two upper classmen don't produce. This is contingent on the OL becoming a top unit for the team.

I appreciate Cali's love for the RB position. I don't think there is anybody else on the board that loves Jacked RB's more then him. Just as long as they have speed and a ton of upper body mass, and are 2 classes away from enrolling at SU.
I just realized, if we get Moe, he's going to be Cali's favorite player ever. He's like a much better version of Jamere Knox.

From the OGBoard:

Washington has continued to flirt with UNC. He visited this last Friday. He's been on UNC's campus a dozen times. Washington could be UNC's back up to Jordan Brown. How about Wake starts the dominoes by landing Brown, Washingtom flips to UNC with Neal then coming to Wake.

This was a good laugh.

The guy who made that post, Deac94, makes most of his posts on Wake Forest football recuriting. I have rarely seen him make a non-Wake Forest football related post. That must be pretty depressing.

There are so many idiots on OGBoards. I stopped posting there three years ago.

I think Moe Neal is going to pick Syracuse. I just think you guys have all the momentum on this one.

So basically 24-36 hours left before Neal decides. Please tell me the #CuseTwitterArmy is descending upon his page with edit after edit, showing him love beyond love and then some?

And you know this man! We know what we're doing.

Some Wake fans on their board have even mentioned how great our Twitter presence is.

#CuseTwitterArmy, ASSEMBLE!

I think he's Orange. And I think it shores up the RW44 commitment even more (not that it wasn't solid - but that this helps).

What a player. Our offense could have some really exciting playmakers at RB and Express back.

Don't want to read too much into the article, but this quote stood out to me:

”In the end, the deciding factors are going to be finding a school that fits me and a place that feels like a home away from home,” Neal said.

Considering his "home" is in North Carolina, sounds like Cuse would fit the mold of a home away from home.

All aboard Captain Moe's express train!

Don't want to read too much into the article, but this quote stood out to me:

”In the end, the deciding factors are going to be finding a school that fits me and a place that feels like a home away from home,” Neal said.

Considering his "home" is in North Carolina, sounds like Cuse would fit the mold of a home away from home.

All aboard Captain Moe's express train!
IMO by "home" he means "the house I grew up in".

I don't think there is a player in this whole class that I want more then Moe. I'm pretty surprised he wasn't more heavily recruited. He even seems to put on more size, presumably without losing any quickness. These are the type of athletes we need to start stockpiling on offense. I always liked Saban's approach to recruiting athletes. Recruit them, and figure out a position later.

I don't think there is a player in this whole class that I want more then Moe. I'm pretty surprised he wasn't more heavily recruited. He even seems to put on more size, presumably without losing any quickness. These are the type of athletes we need to start stockpiling on offense. I always liked Saban's approach to recruiting athletes. Recruit them, and figure out a position later.
It feels like the word "dynamic" was invented for Moe, doesn't it?

The dream is to overwhelm the opponent with athleticism, isn't it? Guys, that are well prepared, flying all over the field. That is what I envision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom