Class of 2017 - ATH Russell Thompson-Bishop (CT) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Russell Thompson-Bishop (CT) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

He was born in Jamaica, lived in Miami,

runs track (i don't know what all these times translate to)
Russell Thompson-Bishop

and plays bball.
http://www.gametimect.com/boys-basketball-thompson-bishop-leads-no-10-bloomfield-past-e-o-smith/
RTB.jpg

@Stephen_Bailey1
Also worth noting: Syracuse held three "Last Chance Clinics" Friday-Sunday. Walk-ups only. SU players helped out as camp counselors.

Bump...how do we stand with RTB? Cuse looking at 1more wr slot this class or will they flex depending? Thx in advance for the inputs...

I think they're looking to stack the offense first. Will take both rtb and Lewis. 4wr sets means 16 man depth chart.

And frankly forget building the D first, if we hit 30, then 40, 50 ppg it won't matter we'll take them all. Tons of touches. We'll have 3 or 4 guys with 800+ yards

Last edited:
I love all this offense talk and I can't wait to see it rock but, it takes a pretty good O-Line to keep up this pace so needless to say I hope we have the people to make it happen. I haven't been so excited to see the season get started in a long time as I do this year. Go CUSE.

Finally got around to warching his highlights and came away impressed with how physical a player he is. He's built and runs more like a running back than a receiver, instinctively gets behind his pads after securing the ball, and never really gets to a neutral hip position that would allow him to open up his stride and really burn. But he is still freaking fast, displays awesome leverage in releasing off press cover, and just makes plays on the ball. This is an explosive athlete with a ton of upside that will come with refinements to his technique.

Finally got around to warching his highlights and came away impressed with how physical a player he is. He's built and runs more like a running back than a receiver, instinctively gets behind his pads after securing the ball, and never really gets to a neutral hip position that would allow him to open up his stride and really burn. But he is still freaking fast, displays awesome leverage in releasing off press cover, and just makes plays on the ball. This is an explosive athlete with a ton of upside that will come with refinements to his technique.
I agree and thats why I am so high on him. If this kid was down south he would have 20 offers. I want RTB and Lewis but if I had to choose one it would be RTB.

I agree and thats why I am so high on him. If this kid was down south he would have 20 offers. I want RTB and Lewis but if I had to choose one it would be RTB.
Think RTB would play DB for us.

Sad to say I've seen RTB live. Sad because the team he's torching in the first video segment and later is my alma mater. It's from the state championship game, which Bloomfield won. The corner he burns in press coverage is a senior All-state athlete.

Kid is for real.