Class of 2017 - ATH Russell Thompson-Bishop (CT) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Russell Thompson-Bishop (CT) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I think RTB can be a productive WR in our system. He tracks the ball well and has great body control. I dont like the competition. The corners he played against were bad. A lot of those under thrown balls would have been defended or picked off by florida DB's. Another thing I will point out is his lack of tackle breaking. If he would have use a stiff arm more often he he would have got more yardage. He looks like a strong kid, I will like to see him break those arm tackles. Strength training will help that. Other than that, he's gonna be good. Seems like a quality kid too, or he wouldn't have IVY league offers. We are getting a good group of WR's. More importantly, they all do different things and fit our scheme

With both Johnsons, RTB, Palmer, and Jordan, this gives us a nice stable of WRs to grow with and then add Hackett at TE, and maybe Pierce. Nice. Hope we can get in tight with Amad Anderson for 2018.

With both Johnsons, RTB, Palmer, and Jordan, this gives us a nice stable of WRs to grow with and then add Hackett at TE, and maybe Pierce. Nice. Hope we can get in tight with Amad Anderson for 2018.
yes I like Amad too.

I like how he high points the ball. Has good speed and strong hands and a frame to grow. Nice looking player.

I like how he high points the ball. Has good speed and strong hands and a frame to grow. Nice looking player.
Yes, I think he has some Etta-Tawo in him...