Class of 2016 - ATH Tyrek Tisdale (FL) to Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Tyrek Tisdale (FL) to Maryland

CuseLegacy

Free Article...

http://www.At their request, this n...three-florida-teammates-to-take-cuse-official

Three players from Oak Ridge High in Florida will take an official visit to Syracuse in November
4:00 PM
Jonathan Jones, three-star cornerback Cycoby Burch and three-star athlete Tyrek Tisdale. All three hold offers from Syracuse and will officially visit the Orange the weekend of November 14th when they face Clemson inside the Carrier Dome.

Jones is a top 15 player at his position and has Michigan and Notre Dame among his top schools. He has already taken an official to Notre Dame. He is also looking at Duke and Stanford.

Burch was going to decide this summer, but decided to push that back in order to take his official visits. He says he will be taking officials to West Virginia and Florida Atlantic in December. He is also in the process of scheduling one with Indiana.

"I have good interest in 'Cuse," Burch said. "I'm looking for if I feel comfortable, do I fit with the team and is it a family, and do I trust the coaches? And a good education."

Tisdale is a former Florida commit who recently decommitted from the Gators. Oregon State and West Virginia, among others, are in the mix. Syracuse likes the three-star athlete as an offensive playmaker with his exact position to be decided at a later date. But he could play wide receiver, h-back or running back at the next level.

Tisdale told CuseNation.com that he is "very" interested in Syracuse and is looking to see their adacemics, check out his major and to get a first hand look at their player/coach relationships within the program during his official visit.

Stick with CuseNation.com for the latest in Syracuse football recruiting.

Tisdale is rated #41 in Florida by the Sentinel and they list him at 6-1 200

Tisdale is rated #41 in Florida by the Sentinel and they list him at 6-1 200

Another big time athlete to add to the pot...hope we get him.

He seemed to be loving life at SU based on his Twitter. He was constantly tweeting about it and retweeting stuff people were saying to him. I'd love to land this kid - he's a tremendous athlete. Find a position for him later.

Tisdale even has Orange hair. I really hope we get him. type (and size) of athlete we need to land to turn this thing around.

Tisdale even has Orange hair. I really hope we get him. type (and size) of athlete we need to land to turn this thing around.
Yep. Someone whose job it is to grade and write about recruits told me that if we got Tisdale, ratings be damned, he'd immediately become the most talented kid in this class.

Need our AD to make a decision one way or another. So we can move forward with recruiting.

Yep. Someone whose job it is to grade and write about recruits told me that if we got Tisdale, ratings be damned, he'd immediately become the most talented kid in this class.

he's pretty highly thought of in the state of florida by the OSentinel. He's one of their top rated in FL.

rvls would have him as our highest rated; 5.7 with Neal and Brinson. But his physique sets him apart in our class. He's a Clemson type athlete.

Last edited:
So, Tisdale started following Babers within hours of the hire being announced.

I think this kid is ours for the taking, if Dino still wants him.

And if he doesn't I would be shocked. You watch the kids tape and he is a different type of athlete than we usually get.

I really like Moe but if Tisdale comes to SU he is the top commit in the class... By far

And if he doesn't I would be shocked. You watch the kids tape and he is a different type of athlete than we usually get.

I really like Moe but if Tisdale comes to SU he is the top commit in the class... By far
I'm not sure I'd say "by far" but he's definitely going to be at or near the top. He's a different level of athlete from what we usually get. He's a legitimate, SEC level athlete.

I'm not sure I'd say "by far" but he's definitely going to be at or near the top. He's a different level of athlete from what we usually get. He's a legitimate, SEC level athlete.
Like I said I am a fan of Moe. Living in NC now the high school football community is pretty small and you can find a lot of info by asking around. If you ask about Moe nobody has a bad thing to say about the kid. And everybody thinks he is pretty close to a can't miss difference maker. I think he will be an upgrade to Estime or Erv of not by year 1 then deff year 2.

And I have ask about other commits/ prospects/ former commits and not everyone has good things to say about everybody.