Class of 2016 - ATH Tyrek Tisdale (FL) to Maryland | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Tyrek Tisdale (FL) to Maryland

Fans are nuts to think that Shafer would show Syracuse any Mercy going forward. If any thing he will be more aggressive going after recruits head to head.

Fans are nuts to think that Shafer would show Syracuse any Mercy going forward. If any thing he will be more aggressive going after recruits head to head.
Yep. I imagine he will target any of the uncommitted recruits SU was recruiting before he left.

Yep. I imagine he will target any of the uncommitted recruits SU was recruiting before he left.

That could very well be the case, but Durkin will have the final say on who to offer. For this season Durkin might not like any of them. I wouldn't lose sleep over this.

I really want this kid, hope HCDB takes a look at his tape. Anyone have an in with the staff yet?

I always thought UMass would have taken BC's place in the Big East if SU and Pitt decided to stay but obviously that ship sailed.

Tisdale ended up at Milford playing defensive back. 6-1 195

Milford Academy - Player Profile - Tyrek Tisdale

(hate banging on Shafer but how many of his recruits didn't make it academically or ended up at D1AA type schools. Tisdale was one of the gems, would've signed with us only to not qualify.)

Yeah, he seemed to have a ton of guys and most of them were his better recruits, would kill for that big safety from Ohio who is at JUCO right now. It's shocking how small are back 7 on D are

Good news the whole team was at the game on Friday they sat in the section next to me Plus a team from PA Del Val.

Good news the whole team was at the game on Friday they sat in the section next to me Plus a team from PA Del Val.

I would like to see us get involved with Tisdale.

They also have a solid TE prospect. Pro Wells out of St Petersburg, FL

They started out on the Louisville sideline before making their way to the Cuse side. They must've been impressed by what they saw from UL. I know I was.

Nice road trip for that team; a stop on there way to play Aquinas in Rochester on Saturday afternoon.