Atlanta must hate DC after last night. | Syracusefan.com

Atlanta must hate DC after last night.

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
In the same evening Bryce Harper blasted a walk-off to put an end to a five run Braves rally and Paul Pierce banked in a buzzer beater to give the Wizards a 2-1 series lead over the Hawks. Another interesting fact, both players wear number 34 so maybe that is a good luck number in the Nation's capital.

On a side note, I really like how the Wizards look right now. They have a solid mix of characters and I think they could be a dark horse to make a run at the Finals.

The Wizards definitely deserve respect but I really hope Atlanta wins this series.

A) Because I live in Atlanta now

And

B) The Wizards have no juice. I'm not sure i can ever take them serious with the nickname of Wizards but they just seem like a meh team.

The Wizards definitely deserve respect but I really hope Atlanta wins this series.

A) Because I live in Atlanta now

And

B) The Wizards have no juice. I'm not sure i can ever take them serious with the nickname of Wizards but they just seem like a meh team.

Atlanta will break that team up if they lose. I'm pulling for them, too. Always hated the Bullets...err...Wizards.