Atlantic vs. Coastal divisions | Syracusefan.com

Atlantic vs. Coastal divisions

Ish88888

All American
I know we have beat this dead horse already, but i am still flabbergasted at the fact that Louisville was added to our Atlantic division with FSU and Clemson there already. The Coastal is seriously made up of 5 decent to good teams that can win it any given year. No perennial Powers, just good teams. Pitt and BC should count their blessings every night. Not sure why the Ville wasnt added to the coastal since geography doesn't seem to matter with the makeup of these divisions.

Ish88888 said:
I know we have beat this dead horse already, but i am still flabbergasted at the fact that Louisville was added to our Atlantic division with FSU and Clemson there already. The Coastal is seriously made up of 5 decent to good teams that can win it any given year. No perennial Powers, just good teams. Pitt and BC should count their blessings every night. Not sure why the Ville wasnt added to the coastal since geography doesn't seem to matter with the makeup of these divisions.

They took Maryland's spot.

No reason to not re-jigger them - but it was the easiest option. Won't likely matter anyways - we'll pass them eventually ;).

Ish88888 said:

BC is in the Atlantic with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom