Attention Bill Walton fans | Syracusefan.com

Attention Bill Walton fans

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
He's doing the St. John's Vanderbilt game on ESPN 2. The game is not so good right now. Vanderbilt leads 34-11 at the under 8 time out.

Boy does Chris Mullin look old. He's got really deep forehead lines already and this is only his fourth game as a head coach.

Bill is in fine form with his stream of consciousness ramblings. I wonder if he wouldn't be so loopy if the game were more of a contest. He's got to be really hard to work with.

As I expressed in another thread, you can find me out on the ledge if we manage to lose to St. John's in a couple weeks

Walton in fine form! Getting my first look at Bryant too.

Boy does Chris Mullin look old. He's got really deep forehead lines already and this is only his fourth game as a head coach.

He's a NYC irish kid. Probably had a few Jameson's in his day. One of my favorite expressions: He's looking the worse for wear. Not sure how long his contract is but chances are he won't stay there that long. I respect Chris Mullin a lot. He would have looked great in orange. But that St. John's job is not a great job.

Bill is in fine form with his stream of consciousness ramblings. I wonder if he wouldn't be so loopy if the game were more of a contest. He's got to be really hard to work with.

The other announcer got in what could have been a subtle slam at him earlier. I don't remember the details. But if I was the PBP guy I'd cringe when I saw I was doing not just a game but a tournament with him. Walton talks easily 75% of the time. I had to mute him after a while. Really glad he's not calling the Atlantis games.

He's a NYC irish kid. Probably had a few Jameson's in his day. One of my favorite expressions: He's looking the worse for wear. Not sure how long his contract is but chances are he won't stay there that long. I respect Chris Mullin a lot. He would have looked great in orange. But that St. John's job is not a great job.

He's been sober close to 30 years.

Walton still going on about the Alibaba cooperation, and talking up how much he liked Newark.

Walton still going on about the Alibaba cooperation, and talking up how much he liked Newark.

He did a game in China earlier in the year that was sponsored by alibaba with the ceo in attendance

Must be real sunny in there... Walton sportin the shades. not a good look :/

He did a game in China earlier in the year that was sponsored by alibaba with the ceo in attendance

I know he did, and a week later he is still going on about it in Maui lol.

The other announcer got in what could have been a subtle slam at him earlier. I don't remember the details. But if I was the PBP guy I'd cringe when I saw I was doing not just a game but a tournament with him. Walton talks easily 75% of the time. I had to mute him after a while. Really glad he's not calling the Atlantis games.
Pasch does a good job with him.

Pasch does a good job with him.
tumblr_m4rjgmxOJF1rvc0ivo1_500.jpg

I know people who have partied with him in San Diego. Huge arts supporter and donor. One of these days our paths will cross and we'll share some chronic.

I know people who have partied with him in San Diego. Huge arts supporter and donor. One of these days our paths will cross and we'll share some chronic.
Walton is the world's biggest Deadhead. Literally. And literally.

Walton is the world's biggest Deadhead. Literally. And literally.

Oh no doubt. He's obviously very bright and articulate as well. I meant more as in supporting and donating to the San Diego Symphony, art museum, etc, there.

Oh no doubt. He's obviously very bright and articulate as well. I meant more as in supporting and donating to the San Diego Symphony, art museum, etc, there.
My calling Walton a Deadhead is an unqualified compliment. I have been a big fan as well for many years.

Are there more arts in California than the Grateful Dead?

;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom