ATTN all Clemson FINE MESS tailgaters | Syracusefan.com

ATTN all Clemson FINE MESS tailgaters

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Please look to the top of the page for information regarding this weekends tailgate. If you plan on attending it is important to chime in above so I can get a feel on numbers since for this event some of it will be catered.

Also instead of seperate PM threads or other threads here please use the tacked one above to consolidate and simplify everything to that one to communicate with details. Thanks in advance (mods please leave this one around for a few day and I'll bump it now and again). Thx

Please look to the top of the page for information regarding this weekends tailgate. If you plan on attending it is important to chime in above so I can get a feel on numbers since for this event some of it will be catered.

Also instead of seperate PM threads or other threads here please use the tacked one above to consolidate and simplify everything to that one to communicate with details. Thanks in advance (mods please leave this one around for a few day and I'll bump it now and again). Thx

Check out the above tacked tailgate thread for an updated menu item: herbed roasted potatoes. Or in other words a reason for me to bump this thread to remind and get you slackers to chime in on as to if you and your crew will be attending! :D:cool:

Bump. So mark tells me there may be 12 Clemson fans joining us. Tiger fans if you read this board and it's true please respond in thread above with ur numbers. That'll bring us near 75. Weather still looks god awful.

Bump. So mark tells me there may be 12 Clemson fans joining us. Tiger fans if you read this board and it's true please respond in thread above with ur numbers. That'll bring us near 75. Weather still looks god awful.
The Clemson fan will know one way or another by Thursday...I'll keep you updated.

many have listed potential numbers they may have with a comment like "could be
2-6 of us". If you posted something like that and now have a better feel and handle on your numbers, please go back and edit your post. Gotta give the caterer I'm using the final number soon. thx

BUMP -Guys if your are on the fence or haven't posted yet that you are coming please do so immediately as we have an outside caterer involved. I know some prominent names who haven' RSVP'D yet, you know who you are!! ;)

bump, have to give the number to the caterer real soon. Now or never!
Will be closing out the tailgate soon.

well this is about as bad as the weather can get with windy conditions, cold and some snow showers. Ughh...

Hope everyyone can still swing it, if not there's gonna be a sh!tload of food being taken home. We'll try and get the heated tents up and stablized. Cross the fingers on this one gang.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom