Autograph tables at spring game/fan fest | Syracusefan.com

Autograph tables at spring game/fan fest

DoubleDee

All American
Someone please fix this!!

As a dad, nothing is more important to me than giving my kids the same ORANGE experiences my dad gave me.

They need to set these autograph tables up in a line or a square like they have have in the past with a rope divider. One way in one way out, right down the line. Setting up tables in different locations with no "rules" does not make it easy for your kids to get through this very easy. Not to mention the men our age budging and reaching over kids to get their balls signed.

Well that didn't sound very good. But you know what I meant.

Anyone agree, or am I picking the fly crap out of the pepper?

Someone please fix this!!

As a dad, nothing is more important to me than giving my kids the same ORANGE experiences my dad gave me.

They need to set these autograph tables up in a line or a square like they have have in the past with a rope divider. One way in one way out, right down the line. Setting up tables in different locations with no "rules" does not make it easy for your kids to get through this very easy. Not to mention the men our age budging and reaching over kids to get their balls signed.

Well that didn't sound very good. But you know what I meant.

Anyone agree, or am I picking the fly crap out of the pepper?

Stick to the defensive guys. Less demand and I can get ALOT of signatures for my kids in the 20 mins allotted. Everyone wants the O guys but by sticking to guys on Defense my kids have been lucky enough to wear Art Jones helmet and have walls of signed posters, jerseys, and balls.

Another thought make the autograph period longer than 20 minutes. I know that the players are tired, but would be nice to be more fan friendly in this regard.

The thing you gain by adding some structure is a nice flowing line that allows everyone to get everyone.

The problem you run into is a popular player like Hunt for instance has a mass around him, because everyone rushes to his spot. It could be done better. Like the hardwood club dinner. That is how an autograph line should be. Player x signs your poster and slides it to his left to player y.

They obviously need me running this thing;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom