Bad Bromley :( / Not Bad Bromley : ) | Syracusefan.com

Bad Bromley :( / Not Bad Bromley : )

Shark58

BANNED
at least if the current rumors are true.

hope they are not

:(

not that it matters, the the accusations occurred a couple of blocks from my office

its in WFAN 20/20 rotation now

Career = over

Not a big enough name and the league will not take it easy on him in an attempt to 'restore the integrity of the game' and 'to protect the shield'.

Bad Chandler and Bad Jay ...

Something just doesn't sound right. After a consensual sex act, he attempted to rape her? And then they left the hotel together?

Two things stick out to me:
1) hard to believe a man that size couldn't carry out what he intended to if he did indeed intend to.

2) She leaves with him after he attempted to rape her and became violent?

Look I obviously don't condone anything of the sort. It's completely reprehensible if true. But, I'm also not going to believe that these athletes aren't targeted. Something like Tinder could be a gold mine for a person with alterior motives.

Not to sound insensitive, but I really hope the Giants look into this before reacting. Not saying it didn't happen, but something doesn't add up:

- woman stalks him on profile
- woman willingly goes to meet a stranger at and go to a bar
- woman willingly goes to hotel room with someone she just met
- willingly gives a blower
- then ________ fill in the blank happens
- then despite allegedly being forced upon she follows guy out of hotel begging for ride home, to which she is denied
- proceeds to jump on hood of car

I'm no investigator, but sounds like a money grab to me.

Career = over

Not a big enough name and the league will not take it easy on him in an attempt to 'restore the integrity of the game' and 'to protect the shield'.

Bad Chandler and Bad Jay ...

I'm sorry, but charges haven't even been filed and we haven't heard his side of the story. I can see all sorts of scenarios where he did absolutely nothing wrong.

Found an article

http://nypost.com/2016/01/30/giants-defensive-tackle-jay-bromley-accused-of-rape/

Accused of rape and then hitting the woman with his car.

Good lord Jay. Even if you didn't do this, how could you get yourself into this situation? And if you did do this, you are an idiot and an evil person sir.
How could he get himself into this situation? I can see 98% of single, available heterosexual 23 year old men getting themselves into this situation. Let me throw a fact pattern at you--
Very hot 26 year old girl contacts you via Instagram or email or whatever. Says she thinks you are hot and asks you to meet for a drink at a hotel bar. You really hit it off. She's laughing at all your jokes, sending you all the signs. You suggest a drink in a more private setting upstairs in a hotel room and she accepts. Two drinks for the road, grab a room. Get up there, she gives you a bj. You try to move it to sex. She says that'll cost $1000 and you say no. She says pay her anyway or she'll tell the cops you raped her. You pull your pants on, get up and leave. She gets dressed and chases you down to your car. Crazy girl asks for a ride, you intelligently say no. She jumps on your hood. What do you do? She has no right to jump on your car or hold you hostage. You drive off because you are entitled to get away from crazy. She falls off the hood and calls the cops.

This same lead up scenario happened to Iman Shumpert a month ago except he seemed to realize what was going on and kept (according to leaked texts) sending her to random, wrong hotel rooms. He was sliding in her dm's on ig aka the new pay for play leading to a potential meet up.

Somehow she came up with a story that he and Kyrie attempted to rape her.

Needless to say, nothing has come from it. Iman knowing what was up prevented him from being in Jay's position right now.

This stuff happens all the time. Players are targeted and bribed all the time. He needs to make better decisions with these thristy azz women who are looking to get easy money instead of getting off their azz and working for a living. Call me insensitive if you want because I call BS

orangenauburn said:
Career = over Not a big enough name and the league will not take it easy on him in an attempt to 'restore the integrity of the game' and 'to protect the shield'. Bad Chandler and Bad Jay ...

First, Chandler Jones having a bad reaction to synthetic weed is not in the same stratosphere as these accusations.

Second, another Giant exhibiting anti-social behavior. How do you sleep, KaiserUEO?

First, Chandler Jones having a bad reaction to synthetic weed is not in the same stratosphere as these accusations.

Second, another Giant exhibiting anti-social behavior. How do you sleep, KaiserUEO?
Like a baby.

They're all cattle.

Bromley, just picked a cray-cray beotch off the internet...as if there's another kind.

He might get out of this, but regardless...glad he did now and not in August or whatever when his roster spot can't be filled.

On the Syracuse positive...if convicted, he'll be a cowboy by sundown that day.

Not to sound insensitive, but I really hope the Giants look into this before reacting. Not saying it didn't happen, but something doesn't add up:

- woman stalks him on profile
- woman willingly goes to meet a stranger at and go to a bar
- woman willingly goes to hotel room with someone she just met
- willingly gives a blower
- then ________ fill in the blank happens
- then despite allegedly being forced upon she follows guy out of hotel begging for ride home, to which she is denied
- proceeds to jump on hood of car

I'm no investigator, but sounds like a money grab to me.
Yeah, he's going to regret ever meeting her. The article said he picked her up at her house in Brooklyn. They messed around. Something went wrong. He went to drive away and she jumped on the hood of her car. Crazy women.
Bromley, 23, picked up the 26-year-old woman at her Brooklyn home Friday, and the two hit a hookah bar in Manhattan.

They ended up in a room at the Hyatt Herald Square hotel in Midtown early Saturday.

“She said she willfully performed oral sex on him,” a source said. But then “something took place where she didn’t want it to take place.”

http://nypost.com/2016/01/30/giants-defensive-tackle-jay-bromley-accused-of-rape/

Yeah, he's going to regret ever meeting her. The article said he picked her up at her house in Brooklyn. They messed around. Something went wrong. He went to drive away and she jumped on the hood of her car. Crazy women.
Bromley, 23, picked up the 26-year-old woman at her Brooklyn home Friday, and the two hit a hookah bar in Manhattan.

They ended up in a room at the Hyatt Herald Square hotel in Midtown early Saturday.

“She said she willfully performed oral s e x on him,” a source said. But then “something took place where she didn’t want it to take place.”

The fact that she supposedly threw up after “something took place where she didn’t want it to take place.” Leads me to believe that unless he is a mutant there is no way he could perform right away as she indicated.;)

That's kind of strange that the NYDN questioned Doug Hogue rather than Jay's SU-alum teammates, Nassib or Pugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom