Bad Bromley :( / Not Bad Bromley : ) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bad Bromley :( / Not Bad Bromley : )

Charges should be filed against this woman.

This is a huge problem in today's society when it comes to legal issues of sexual consent.

I really want to believe someone when they say they've been raped because it's such an awful thing to go through, I can't even imagine...however, things I've seen personally and story after story about alleged rape by athletes is making me immediately doubt any rape accuser the minute I hear it.

Combine that with the fact that women are just as thirsty as men nowadays.

Stories like this are destroying legitimate accusations of women who deserve justice.

Last edited:
Yeah, he's going to regret ever meeting her. The article said he picked her up at her house in Brooklyn. They messed around. Something went wrong. He went to drive away and she jumped on the hood of her car. Crazy women.
Bromley, 23, picked up the 26-year-old woman at her Brooklyn home Friday, and the two hit a hookah bar in Manhattan.

They ended up in a room at the Hyatt Herald Square hotel in Midtown early Saturday.

“She said she willfully performed oral s e x on him,” a source said. But then “something took place where she didn’t want it to take place.”

http://nypost.com/2016/01/30/giants-defensive-tackle-jay-bromley-accused-of-rape/

butt stuff?

This lady may have tried to jack around (pun intended) Taye Diggs. Heads up Syracuse University alums.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/01/did-jay-bromleys-rape-accuser-try-to-extort-taye-diggs/

Not exactly the wholesome type. This is exactly the type of stuff they warn NFL guys about. I truly believe Bromley just showed very very poor judgement but now he has to clean up this mess, dude should have known better for sure. I am sure he was pissed when he figured the women was setting him up

The original story said she threw up sooo... mouth stuff.

no... she agreed to the mouth stuff. Then, according to her, she threw up because she was drunk and that is when he raped her.

Not exactly the wholesome type. This is exactly the type of stuff they warn NFL guys about. I truly believe Bromley just showed very very poor judgement but now he has to clean up this mess, dude should have known better for sure. I am sure he was pissed when he figured the women was setting him up

Exactly - looks like this lady is a troublemaker but Jay could have avoided this situation with a little better decision making. He's young so hopefully it will be a learning experience and nothing like this will happen again.

Career = over

Not a big enough name and the league will not take it easy on him in an attempt to 'restore the integrity of the game' and 'to protect the shield'.

Bad Chandler and Bad Jay ...

No it's not. Let the police do their jobs first.

he wont miss a play because of this.

Don't blame the victim here! Bromley is clearly the victim. But seriously, why is this bad judgment by him? Do you know how many people are meeting randoms today for casual sex via Instagram, Tinder or some other webservice? I don't hold pro athletes to a higher standard than everyone else, why should we? He is a 23 year old single male

Exactly - looks like this lady is a troublemaker but Jay could have avoided this situation with a little better decision making. He's young so hopefully it will be a learning experience and nothing like this will happen again.

When you were a single male you wouldn't have met a hot girl for a drink and then moved it to a hotel room if she was into it? I would have. Throw those stones though

can anyone find pics of this chick
14604119-mmmain.jpg

Don't blame the victim here! Bromley is clearly the victim. But seriously, why is this bad judgment by him? Do you know how many people are meeting randoms today for casual s e x via Instagram, Tinder or some other webservice? I don't hold pro athletes to a higher standard than everyone else, why should we? He is a 23 year old single male

Because they have a target on their back and there are people who work for the NFL and for every organization within the league that warn professional athletes CONSTANTLY about this type of stuff. It's beyond stupid to get yourself into a situation like this. They aren't JOE BLOW citizen, plain and simple. I think your drawing sweeping conclusions, like I said this type of behavior won't end well for celebrities or professional athletes. The list is ENDLESS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom