Bad Bromley :( / Not Bad Bromley : ) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bad Bromley :( / Not Bad Bromley : )

Don't blame the victim here! Bromley is clearly the victim. But seriously, why is this bad judgment by him? Do you know how many people are meeting randoms today for casual s e x via Instagram, Tinder or some other webservice? I don't hold pro athletes to a higher standard than everyone else, why should we? He is a 23 year old single male

I think the point is that if a person is in the limelight, they are targets for others to manipulate. This lady is looking more and more like the manipulator and Bromley her target of opportunity. Similar to the thief robbing older people and ladies versus robbing men, especially young, larger, athletic men. This lady sees an easier meal ticket than if she hooks up with a working stiff or a middle management type. Just my take.

I think the point is that if a person is in the limelight, they are targets for others to manipulate. This lady is looking more and more like the manipulator and Bromley her target of opportunity. Similar to the thief robbing older people and ladies versus robbing men, especially young, larger, athletic men. This lady sees an easier meal ticket than if she hooks up with a working stiff or a middle management type. Just my take.

Agreed---Pretty cut and dry really. Price of fame, fortune and life in the NFL. You can't do shite like this and get away with it for long. Why the big stars have the security, entourage as well.

kcsu said:
Bad things happen when you put your dick in a drunk blender

Not always.

Agreed---Pretty cut and dry really. Price of fame, fortune and life in the NFL. You can't do shite like this and get away with it for long. Why the big stars have the security, entourage as well.
100% correct. I've been out with NFL guys and they always have had someone there to ensure they didn't get into any trouble. Too many times you had women with bad intentions or drunk rednecks who think they can kick an NFL player's ass. Those that don't have that person are the ones that you read about on TMZ.

100% correct. I've been out with NFL guys and they always have had someone there to ensure they didn't get into any trouble. Too many times you had women with bad intentions or drunk rednecks who think they can kick an NFL player's ass. Those that don't have that person are the ones that you read about on TMZ.
That's the biggest thing I've seen, anytime they go out there's a handful of yocals who think it's their time to shine and start a fight. Alotta tough guys out there.

That's the biggest thing I've seen, anytime they go out there's a handful of yocals who think it's their time to shine and start a fight. Alotta tough guys out there.

As long as they avoid The Rock they'll be OK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom