Balotelli to Liverpool... | Syracusefan.com

Balotelli to Liverpool...

Forza Azzurri

All American
Supremely talented but a complete head case...like Suarez without the cannibalistic insincts...

Pretty good article about it here:

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2014/08/balotelli-much-baggage-just-bags-fun/

Here’s some perspective…

• Suarez got involved in a racism fiasco; Balotelli couldn’t put a bib on.
  • Suarez bit a player three times and was banned for a thousand years (give or take a year); Balotelli set some fireworks off in his house. Not your house. Not my house. His house.
  • Suarez lied to Kenny Dalglish about shaking Evra’s hand, making him look like a tit in from of millions of people when he defended him. This added further stimulus to a scandal that was on the wane; Balotelli, meanwhile, threw a dart at a Manchester City youth team player… Not your youth team player. Not my youth team pl… It’s a joke. Lighten up!

Balotelli better have a Why so serious? Shirt underneath when he heads one past Joe Hart on Monday night.

He wont be in the squad Monday. His paperwork would have had to been completed by mid day today and although it sounds like everything is moving forward he isn't technically signed yet.

Liverpool have a habit of making transfers draw out for some reason.

It's my fault. I picked Liverpool as my team to follow in EPL, so it was elementary that some sort of strife would occur. I apologize profusely. :(

Supremely talented but a complete head case...like Suarez without the cannibalistic insincts...

Actually, you should be quite Interested here. If Rodgers can turn him into a proper professional that would be great for the Italian national team.

It's my fault. I picked Liverpool as my team to follow in EPL, so it was elementary that some sort of strife would occur. I apologize profusely. :(

You made a great choice! I think you will find Liverplol fans to be the best in the world. Welcome aboard!

You made a great choice! I think you will find Liverplol fans to be the best in the world. Welcome aboard!

My son plays basketball with a kid whose father is a HUGE soccer fan. He was trying to pull me towards Chelsea or Tottenham. I do like Chelsea, but I think Liverpool sounds more like my kind of team. The great thing is I can enjoy all the games because I don't have a deep rooted attachment to any of the teams. And I always find myself cheering on the underdog.

How do I get my official team scarf? Do they call them scarfs or banners, or other?

My son plays basketball with a kid whose father is a HUGE soccer fan. He was trying to pull me towards Chelsea or Tottenham. I do like Chelsea, but I think Liverpool sounds more like my kind of team. The great thing is I can enjoy all the games because I don't have a deep rooted attachment to any of the teams. And I always find myself cheering on the underdog.

How do I get my official team scarf? Do they call them scarfs or banners, or other?

They are called scarves, and the first place you want to go to look for them is www.liverpoolfc.com in fact, Id make that site a regular stop when you surf the net. Good info and a good forum too.

They are called scarves, and the first place you want to go to look for them is www.liverpoolfc.com in fact, Id make that site a regular stop when you surf the net. Good info and a good forum too.

Without debate the best Liverpool fan forum is redandwhitekop.com. It can be unforgiving at times when just starting out, but the humor is top notch and analysis is better than most professional pundits will provide.

They call them chokers.

Without debate the best Liverpool fan forum is redandwhitekop.com. It can be unforgiving at times when just starting out, but the humor is top notch and analysis is better than most professional pundits will provide.

I had never heard of redandwhitekip.com before, but I checked it out on your recommendation, and you are right, its fantastic. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom