bama- georgia southern | Syracusefan.com

bama- georgia southern

rosconey

All Conference
6 weeks into the season and this is who they play-
What is up with that-

What is up with that-

Because they already played 2 ranked teams and Va Tech on top of that ... how many teams have that schedule through their first 4 games ... get over it ... this is their Wagner for crying out loud.

What is up with that-
Saban believes in starting the season week 1 with a legit program so he can spend the summer motivating his team for a legit team. Most teams play tomato cans week 1 so as a result Alabama plays its tomato can at a different point during the season. They played Virginia Tech week 1 this year, last year Michigan, Penn State week 2 2010-2011, Virginia Tech 2009, Clemson 2007. Everybody is playing a tomato can once as everybody needs the home games. It makes no difference if its week 1 or week 6 that is just how Alabama does it.

What is up with that-
They're playing Georgia State... Sun Belt, FBS... yes, the weakest of the FBS.

For whatever reason, all SEC teams schedule a Savannah State calibre team in the middle of their conference slate.

im in the other room listening and swear i heard georgia southern-

get the tomatoes out early-halfway thru the season you shouldnt be doing it when your trying to play for the nc imho

get the tomatoes out early-halfway thru the season you shouldnt be doing it when your trying to play for the nc imho

I think Alabama knows what they are doing when it comes to winning MNCs

Ok we played ours in weeks 3&4 they are doing it in weeks 3&5 ... what is the big difference honestly?

Georgia St is located in Downtown Atlanta and this is their 3rd season of playing football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom