baseball Hall of Fame | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

baseball Hall of Fame

Luis Tiant should be in just because he can smoke a cigar in the shower and never get it wet.
He should be in just for the New Jork Jankee Franks commercial: "It's great to be with a wiener!"

If a 72 year old man charged at you head first and knocked you down and on your pitching shoulder and your are done for the series then what. Zimmer was the problem 100%. If Karim Garcia or Jorge Posada wanted Pedro they could have done it. Zimmer had no business doing what he did.
He was the problem I believe that was Zimmer's last year on the NYY bench and don't think George factored that in.
Zimmer was wrong. Pedro ole'd him.
Why would Pedro throw at a guy's head with the freaking bases loaded in a playoff game? Pedro clearly was motioning he wasn't trying to hit his head. When he looked the Yankees dugout
Manny definitely overreacted.

If a 72 year old man knocks you down, hand in your man card. Don't act like Pedro shouldn't have any blame on that entire clip

If a 72 year old man knocks you down, hand in your man card. Don't act like Pedro shouldn't have any blame on that entire clip
So he should just stand there and let zimmer hit him? A ridiculous point. Zimmer had no business doing what he did. He made a fool of himself.

So he should just stand there and let zimmer hit him? A ridiculous point. Zimmer had no business doing what he did. He made a fool of himself.

Show me where I said he should let Zimmer hit him?

Pedro barely touched him. I am embarrassed by my fellow Yankee fans' interpretations of that event.

He should be in just for the New Jork Jankee Franks commercial: "It's great to be with a wiener!"
If El Duke wasn't 40 years old when he came out of Cuba, he probably would been in the Hall of Fame.

If El Duke wasn't 40 years old when he came out of Cuba, he probably would been in the Hall of Fame.
In Cuba, Rolando Arroyo was the better pitcher. It is a shame that MLB really never saw those guys and Sachel Paige and a host of others. For example Koji Uehara the red sox closer is the greatest international pitcher of all time. He was never beat. When he was younger, he threw 95 to go with his change up. Can you imagine the number Irchiro would have if he only played in the U.s.?

The Mazeroski Change or something, rings a bell.

For if he's in, Munson goes in on roller skates.

Luis Tiant should be in just because he can smoke a cigar in the shower and never get it wet.

Catfish had better peak seasons, but may have got the postseason bump we spoke about.

The nickname didn't hurt either.

In Cuba, Rolando Arroyo was the better pitcher. It is a shame that MLB really never saw those guys and Sachel Paige and a host of others. For example Koji Uehara the red sox closer is the greatest international pitcher of all time. He was never beat. When he was younger, he threw 95 to go with his change up. Can you imagine the number Irchiro would have if he only played in the U.s.?
T

I was half joking about El Duke but he was money in the bank when it came to the postseason with his 8 wins one loss record. Two names from the past Camilo Pascual and Pedro Ramoz. Mickey Mantle use to wear out Pedro Ramoz. Both Cuban pitchers from the fifties.