Basketball Season Ticket Holder Renewal/Upgrade | Syracusefan.com

Basketball Season Ticket Holder Renewal/Upgrade

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Board,

I wanted to provide you all with the email that went out this morning to all who have not renewed their SEASON basketball seats for '14-15. If you have and are curious about upgrades - email me (drbartle @ syr dot edu)

Also feel free to email me if you would like to inquire on how to become a SEASON ticket holder or even a partial plan holder. With Duke, Louisville, and other big conference games sure to pack the Dome, where will you be sitting?

Friday, July 18, 2014
Dear Syracuse University Men's Basketball Season Ticket Holder:

As mentioned in last week's reminder, Coach Boeheim, the assistant coaches and teamappreciate your support of the Syracuse University Men's Basketball Program. As your continued involvement in our men's basketball program is essential to it's success, we encourage you to renew your season tickets, and any additional parking reservations.

The deadline for your men's basketball renewal is TODAY, Friday, July 18, 2014.
If you have already renewed, please know we appreciate your support and commitment.

To guarantee your season ticket seat location(s) and any season parking for the 2014-15 men's basketball season, your renewal must be received by the Carrier Dome Box Office today, Friday, July 18, 2014. A reminder that we offer an online three-part payment plan that allows you to pay 1/3 now, with the other two payments automaticallycharged to the same credit card/electronic check on August 22, 2014 and September 26, 2014.

There are two ways to renew:
1) Click here to renew via your MyCuse ticket account.2 ) Call our Box Office at 888-DOMETIX (366-3849) or 443-2121 and press "zero".

Thank you for your continued support of Syracuse University Athletics – New York’s College Team!

The Carrier Dome Box Office