Basketball Seasons | Syracusefan.com

Basketball Seasons

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Guys,

Just posting this here so you guys all see it just in case. Sorry it's not FOOTBALL!

Hello to all!

I wanted to get on here now and let everyone know who is interested in 2014-2015 Basketball Season Tickets what they should be doing.

I am currently taking deposits to reserve your spot BEFORE THE GENERAL PUBLIC to get season tickets for Basketball.

A deposit per seat is $125. Season tickets range from $500 - $1,225 for the full season.

I want you guys to have the best possible seats for the upcoming year and this is a way to ensure of that. I am not sure at this time what our availability is but please note I would expect to be inbetween 308-312 in the first year, with the ability to then upgrade next year.

I can go over this with you in further detail if you'd like. My email is drbartle AT syr DOT edu

Or try my office number and mention SYRACUSEFAN -- 315-314-6756

LET'S GO ORANGE!!

well since this is the football board i dont feel so bad saying that im just blue seeing that sections 308-312 still have openings in them for hoop.

wouldve figured they be long gone.

feel bad for the dumb bloke in 105 all happy on his seats not realizing theres a better & likely cheaper view in 308.

well since this is the football board i dont feel so bad saying that im just blue seeing that sections 308-312 still have openings in them for hoop.

wouldve figured they be long gone.

feel bad for the dumb bloke in 105 all happy on his seats not realizing theres a better & likely cheaper view in 308.

Keeping in mind that we will have a lot of new season ticket holders this year and it's just so people don't assume they can sit center court at 108 haha

Any news on your football news from a couple weeks ago? I know you said you were waiting on another meeting. Just wondering.

Any news on your football news from a couple weeks ago? I know you said you were waiting on another meeting. Just wondering.

Dan is on it. Just hoping others higher in the food chain in his organization sign off on it. Dan is sincere when he says he monitors this board and tries to implement suggestions presented by the fans here. Unfortunately, it's not up to him to make it happen. He's got our back, though.

I think we'll be hearing from Dan soon enough...seriously.

northacuse said:
Dan is on it. Just hoping others higher in the food chain in his organization sign off on it. Dan is sincere when he says he monitors this board and tries to implement suggestions presented by the fans here. Unfortunately, it's not up to him to make it happen. He's got our back, though. I think we'll be hearing from Dan soon enough...seriously.

Just excited to hear!!!! Can't wait!!!!

how about football season tickets being mailed out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom