Be safe, Syracuse friends | Syracusefan.com

Be safe, Syracuse friends

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
I just wanted to create a thread to wish you all good health during this time of uncertainty. Be smart, be safe, and let's hope we are all hoisting pints of top notch craft beer at the first tailgate of 2020.

And Georgetown still sucks.

PS- JeremyCuse I will endeavor to bring you something sufficiently awesome from Kane when the time comes!

I just wanted to create a thread to wish you all good health during this time of uncertainty. Be smart, be safe, and let's hope we are all hoisting pints of top notch craft beer at the first tailgate of 2020.

PS- JeremyCuse I will endeavor to bring you something sufficiently awesome from Kane when the time comes!
1584309247942.png

:D

Thanks. You too.

I'm glad we have this forum and it's ragtag band of posters to connect with during this time of isolation. Going to be a very odd world for the next few weeks, but at least we have each other (not sure if I should use the sarcasm font or not).

Stay safe and smart people!

Hoping that Beer day comes sooner rather then later!!!!