Been chewing on stainless steel... | Syracusefan.com

Been chewing on stainless steel...

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
massaging my scalp with shards of broken glass and swilling kerosene Shirley Temples since 4am. WE GOT A GAME TODAY!!!

(Sort of... but also TOTALLY!!!)

7:30pm ET

Watch it here:
http://portal.stretchinternet.com/tbt/

I checked out the quality and it looks great. Although, we'll see how it handles the full might of Boeheim's Army slamming it.

Now back to rolling naked in fire ant hills!

Stretch is a high quality, big time company. I'd be surprised if there are any issues. Not shocked, because anything is possible, but surprised. They handle a TON of college athletics programs for streaming.

That is such a crap feed. I saw one breakaway layup by #4 and then freeze frame for 5 minutes. OOA is even better.

Last edited:
It's working fine for me.

Yeah because you are Jek, dude. I don't have that kind of juice in the industry like you do! :D

... and my verizon mi-fi is suspect, especially in a storm.

It has gotten slightly better. Halftime now BA up 39-30. Taking too many 3's. Missing some key players with Donte Greene in China and Rick Jackson in Las Vegas trying out for pro teams if I understand it correctly.

Smooth as butter here. Verizon Fios...on a desktop that I built. The sound is a little weak.

Willie Dean - 10 pts
DNic- 9 pts
TRob- 7 pts
Devendorf- 6 pts

Keita has 6 rebs...Hak 5

Halftime stats

It's way better now in the second half, probably because 2 or 3 battalions of Boeheim's Army gave up trying to watch it.

you can watch replays on the same site so can check it out later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom