Besides STs where does Estime play? | Syracusefan.com

Besides STs where does Estime play?

CaliCuse

All American
Does he get a shot at CB?WR or the true and true safety?:noidea:

Does he get a shot at CB?WR or the true and true safety?:noidea:

I'm guessing CB, but he lacks ideal size and could very easily be a WR.

Specials and situational player on offense.

Florida class 7A All State defensive back. Like all 4 said he's an athlete. Don't like midget corners but if he can ball he can ball. Kevin Abrams was 5-9

Brisly said that Syracuse recruited him to play slot, even though he was defensive player of the yr

Brisly ESTIME@BALL_CHILL1
If yall didnt know im gettin recruited for slot but i won deffensive player in palm beach

I'd say his size is more suited to CB vs WR. With that said, I'd love to see what he can do running the ball.

I'd say his size is more suited to CB vs WR. With that said, I'd love to see what he can do running the ball.

I see him playing center although he's a little short and lacks serious weight.

I have finally had the opportunity to watch Estime's film, and I gotta say he looks like he runs like a running back! Also looking at some of his hits on defense he looks like he packs some power.

I am on board with the Tavon Austin comparison.

By the way, does anyone know how to properly pronounce his name? Can you spell it phonetically? I've been pronouncing it Briz-lee Ess-time. But maybe it is Briss-lee Ess-ti-may, or Ess-tee-may?

I have finally had the opportunity to watch Estime's film, and I gotta say he looks like he runs like a running back! Also looking at some of his hits on defense he looks like he packs some power.

I am on board with the Tavon Austin comparison.

By the way, does anyone know how to properly pronounce his name? Can you spell it phonetically? I've been pronouncing it Briz-lee Ess-time. But maybe it is Briss-lee Ess-ti-may, or Ess-tee-may?

I think: Es-team

A do a little bit of everything type player. Would love to see the coaches use a guy like this the same way you see the Packers use Randell Cobb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom