Best wishes to Tomcat... | Syracusefan.com

Best wishes to Tomcat...

cto

Administrator
...who is getting married today. I wish I could be in Syracuse to celebrate with you and Marybeth, but this darned broken ankle is keeping me in Connecticut. For those who don't know him, Tom is one of the nicest people on the planet. From afar, I wish Tom and Marybeth a lifetime of happiness together.

The Internet has made the world a much smaller place. I've only met Tom twice, but I believe I know him fairly well through hundreds of interactions via the Internet.

Bottom line - he's one of the nicest, if not the nicest, man I've ever "known," for lack of a better word.

Congrats, and good luck, Tom.

Last edited by a moderator:
5.png
Congrats my Friend! Remember!

Congrats. Hope to have a celebratory drink with you when I am up for Orange Central!! 2 celebratory drinks. One for the wedding the other when we get our 6th win and secure a bowl game.

Congrats from a veteran married person and fan of your work on this website.

Hope the wedding march tuba band
properly set the mood
to get your new life off to a great start.

Remember, never go to bed angry.
But if you do, make sure
there are no sharp objects in the bedroom
or firearms in the house.

Just kidding. There is no violence in true love.
Just a lot of yelling sometimes.
But that's ok if you keep it civil and make the other moments matter more.

Here's to happiness in your new life

...who is getting married today. I wish I could be in Syracuse to celebrate with you and Marybeth, but this darned broken ankle is keeping me in Connecticut. For those who don't know him, Tom is one of the nicest people on the planet. From afar, I wish Tom and Marybeth a lifetime of happiness together.
I have only had the pleasure of hanging out with Tom a couple of times, but he is a great guy, so congratulations to you and your bride!

Congratulations! I only met you that once, about ten years ago, but all the great stories about you since then haven't surprised me one bit. I wish you and your lovely new bride a life full of great times together. Here's hoping we get to tip a ginger ale soon.

First of all, congratulations Tomcat. Second, by definition your wife cannot be a female tomcat, I believe the proper name for her is queen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom