Better section to sit for b'ball? 214 or 113? | Syracusefan.com

Better section to sit for b'ball? 214 or 113?

supp

Hall of Fame
Looking to buy 8 tickets for a game and those are my choices. Any opinions on which one has the better views? Both sets of tix would be in the middle of each section.

What row in 113?????? If it's double letters or low single letters I'd pick the 100's.

Otherwise, How tall is everyone? If their are any short folks, I'd suggest the 200's...

My vote would be 214. 113 is going to give you that loooong angle and it can be very hard to see what's happening at the other end of the court. 214 is up more and in the corner. IMO, you would have a better view.

What row in 113?????? If it's double letters or low single letters I'd pick the 100's.

Otherwise, How tall is everyone? If their are any short folks, I'd suggest the 200's...

Row N. One more question all: has anyone figured out the "sweet spot" for buying tickets off stubhub? How far in advance of the game should you get serious about making the purchase? Is it worth waiting until the last moment to snatch up a deal? Or do you put yourself in danger of getting crap seats or no seats if you wait too long?

Row N. One more question all: has anyone figured out the "sweet spot" for buying tickets off stubhub? How far in advance of the game should you get serious about making the purchase? Is it worth waiting until the last moment to snatch up a deal? Or do you put yourself in danger of getting crap seats or no seats if you wait too long?
Totally depends on what game it is.

supp said:
Looking to buy 8 tickets for a game and those are my choices. Any opinions on which one has the better views? Both sets of tix would be in the middle of each section.

Definitely 214. What row?

Shermthegeneral said:
214 hands down! I'm not a fan of sitting directly in back of the basket.

Especially our seats behind the basket. So much space between the court and the first row. Plus it's row N. That's quite a ways away.

Section 113

BB%20113D.jpg

Section 214

BB%20214G.jpg

Seating Views on SU Athletics website

If I may ask, are there no seats available just regularly? Foolish question, I imagine. I have both bought and sold tickets on stub hub and it is a nerve wracking process for the buyer. I always not regretted buying sooner, and I always ended up paying more later on. This was for the Big East Tourney. Good luck!

One more question all: has anyone figured out the "sweet spot" for buying tickets off stubhub? How far in advance of the game should you get serious about making the purchase?
I bought two tickets yesterday through StubHub for the Holy Cross game 11/28. Section 211 Row I. $39.98 for the pair. Everything else nearby was in the $50 range for a single.

I am in the minority, but I was in the same predicament with my season tickets but the opposite end of the court. I had season tickets in 209, and I was not in love with them. I had sit in the 200s before, but more midcourt and lower 200s. My seats in 209 were a few rows from the top and I didn't love them. Better than sitting in the 300s, but I didn't like the overhang. It made me feel claustrophobic and that I wasnt part of the gameday experience.

I moved to section 104, 2nd to last row. I like sitting there 100 times better than the 200s, even though it's "behind the hoop". As long as you are higher up in the 100s, you can still see all of the out of bounds lines, and section 104 isn't directly behind the hoop. Sitting in the 100s compared to the 200s makes for a much better game experience in my opinion. Plus, the sections behind the hoop are incredibly close to the bathrooms and concessions. Numerous times last year I was able to leave 104, go to the bathroom and grab a beer during a TV timeout. That's not possible in the 200s. I don't even "shop around" for better seats when I renew my season tickets, I just renew the same seats automatically.

I am in the minority, but I would take 113.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom