• 1 Lacey Chabert

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • 1 Yvonne Strahovski

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jekelish

Living Legend
After a slight delay due to some committee discussion to determine whether there was any wrongdoing in the semifinal round, we have agreed to move forward with the championship round, pitting the overall #1 seed Lacey Chabert versus the overall #3 seed Yvonne Strahovski. Each was a top seed in her region, and each pretty much cruised to the finals with only a few hiccups along the way.

The poll, as always, will remain open for two days.

After a slight delay due to some committee discussion to determine whether there was any wrongdoing in the semifinal round, we have agreed to move forward with the championship round, pitting the overall #1 seed Lacey Chabert versus the overall #3 seed Yvonne Strahovski. Each was a top seed in her region, and each pretty much cruised to the finals with only a few hiccups along the way.

No lobbying on my part this time.
And this time, I plan to savor my vote and hold out as long as I......
Who am I kidding? Will probably vote within minutes.

I've been busy and not checking the entertainment thread for the past couple of days. What potential wrongdoing?

I've been busy and not checking the entertainment thread for the past couple of days. What potential wrongdoing?

Voter lobbying, editing post to confuse. 2 to start off with. There was more to the voter lobbying, but I will leave it at that. If it gets discussed it will get discussed.

I'm not sure how Chabert came back to beat Keibler, but ...

I'll have to cast a write in vote for Maggie Q!
After reviewing the evidence, I too find it difficult to choose considering I feel that my nominee is a more of a Hottie that either of these.

We've got a real barn burner going on here...
That sounds like something the Scooter would say. BTW was Julianne Hough in the competition. I watched one of her movies the other day and she is worthy. Plus I guess she just got dumped by Ryan Secrest.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

That sounds like something the Scooter would say. BTW was Julianne Hough in the competition. I watched one of her movies the other day and she is worthy. Plus I guess she just got dumped by Ryan Secrest.

I believe I tried to nominate Hough, but had already used my two nominations. With that said - She is stunning, but I am fairly certain she is a midget. I'm not sure how well this would go with the voters.

I believe I tried to nominate Hough, but had already used my two nominations. With that said - She is stunning, but I am fairly certain she is a midget. I'm not sure how well this would go with the voters.
How short we talking here?

.... you watched one of her movies? And here you are pretending you like hot chicks.

Another flat-assed blond, super.
I knew you'd like it. ;)
48256_2_122_101lo.jpg

While neither is obviously homely, neither is worthy of a vote as BH. One is only there because she bears a striking resemblance to the prior BH. And I can think of 20 blondes that are WAY hotter than the other. I abstain.

While neither is obviously homely, neither is worthy of a vote as BH. One is only there because she bears a striking resemblance to the prior BH. And I can think of 20 blondes that are WAY hotter than the other. I abstain.

A difficult choice, although I could name a bunch of non-nominated ppl I would have preferred!! :)

A difficult choice, although I could name a bunch of non-nominated ppl I would have preferred!! :)

Hey, lots of us have people we'd have preferred. But all of you guys did the voting! The committee will sit back and let you guys take responsibility. We were only 5 votes, in the grand scheme, and we could only nominate one person each.

So whoever wins is truly the people's champion, despite the fact that a few members of the vocal minority don't like it.