BH Elite 8/9 Region: Lawrence/Chriqui/Upton Battle Royale | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

BH Elite 8/9 Region: Lawrence/Chriqui/Upton Battle Royale

1 Jennifer Lawrence vs 2 Emmanuelle Chriqui vs 6 Kate Upton

• 1 Jennifer Lawrence

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • 2 Emmanuelle Chriqui

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • 6 Kate Upton

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well prior to me being married. Now I can talk to anyone. I only was able to becoming charming after mutliple engagements. so if it was a random hotty, no chance. if she was a friend of a friend i was golden.

Nothing wrong with that way of doing it. Woman take their friends recommendations hghly especially when they get to the point of looking form a serious thing. Its bound to get you much more time to crack that nut if their freinds have your back.

Nothing wrong with that way of doing it. Woman take their friends recommendations hghly especially when they get to the point of looking form a serious thing. Its bound to get you much more time to crack that nut if their freinds have your back.
how i did things... never had a one night stand... not my style. I am exceptionally average, so I had to work to get some dates. But it was a solid run... and i feel i did well.

how i did things... never had a one night stand... not my style. I am exceptionally average, so I had to work to get some dates. But it was a solid run... and i feel i did well.

If your happy with your wife then any and all activity before doesn't matter so I say WELL DONE SIR!

I think I would have to do all my work on her first because my first go would be two pumps and a squirt . . . . . . of course I'd use my charisma to pass it off as a huge compliment during the reload period while I got back to work.

You must be beating them off with a stick. Or some variation thereof.

Really close race here...JLaw is only 1 vote down...I can't believe 6 people voted for Upton over the other two, especially Chriqui!! This will come down to the wire!!

Really close race here...JLaw is only 1 vote down...I can't believe 6 people voted for Upton over the other two, especially Chriqui!! This will come down to the wire!!
Hmmm, do I vote my conscience or troll the poll and tie things up?
Maybe some additional pics would help me decide. ;)

Well if you want to give a Jek a stroke, then vote for JLaw...will tie up and give him hope that his girl has a chance...or you could just crush his dreams and vote for Chriqui...

When in doubt, vote
ORANGE

06051_Emmanuelle_Chriqui_bikini_122_568lo_122_568lo.jpg