Bills getting bent over bad by refs | Syracusefan.com

Bills getting bent over bad by refs

Toga

Living Legend
Critical bad calls - point generating on one side and point deducting on the other. Daryl Johnston calling em likes I sees em.

Honestly, they've been getting bent over bad all year. Holding flag picked up in Chicago (which never ever happens), obvious PI flag picked up in Detroit, Woods getting mugged on the game ending int in Houston, the phantom OPI's in the NE game, the end of the Minny game...

Jesus. I don't care for Marrone too much but I would've lost it by now if I were coaching for my job. Miraculously none of them made the difference between winning and losing (assuming EJ wouldn't have driven another 40yds to tie & won in OT @Houston). But they sure are due some breaks in the 2nd half this year.

Honestly, they've been getting bent over bad all year. Holding flag picked up in Chicago (which never ever happens), obvious PI flag picked up in Detroit, Woods getting mugged on the game ending int in Houston, the phantom OPI's in the NE game, the end of the Minny game...

Jesus. I don't care for Marrone too much but I would've lost it by now if I were coaching for my job. Miraculously none of them made the difference between winning and losing (assuming EJ wouldn't have driven another 40yds to tie & won in OT @Houston). But they sure are due some breaks in the 2nd half this year.
Bryce Brown could be a huge addition by subtraction break. I saw him play some games at Philly , and I thought , " Who the heck is this guy ?".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom