Binghamton Pregame Articles and Videos | Syracusefan.com

Binghamton Pregame Articles and Videos

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Binghamton at Syracuse
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 | 7:00 pm
TWCS / ESPN3

The game will be televised locally on TWCS.

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will also be streamed on Cuse.com.

CgSur9-WQAAqeCF.jpg

Captain Obvious here but we need to put this game to bed in the 1st quarter and get the W on the board at halftime. UNC win was great but we will give it all back and then some if we don't take of Bingo handily on Wed.

Agreed. I'd also like to see Hill get to play the 2nd half. No idea when we may need to call on him again in a pinch.

Bing played Albany decently I believe so yeah it is important that we put them away early.

Bing played Albany decently I believe so yeah it is important that we put them away early.

12-8 final which is pretty close when you consider how bad Bingo has looked at time this year and how good Albany has been playing. Bingo has won two of their last three games though those two wins came from Canisius and Lowell-Umass. With no game Saturday SU has no reason to look ahead, really hoping for a repeat of the Hobart game in what was a similar situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom