Bird and Severino | Syracusefan.com

Bird and Severino

CaliCuse

All American
These two "rookies are establishing themselves as a solid foundation for next year considering this year is doubtful even with the upcoming games with the Jays. Bird impresses me as much with his fielding and throws as he has with the bat.What should be learned by the management at this time is that some of the top talent in the farm must be expidited up to the big team. If they flop down they go to work on the weakness they showed in the majors. I think of Refsynder is one of those. young players AND Aaron Judge Beltran remarkably has had a fairly good year with his bat but his fielding is showing his age.Will an off season get Ellsbury rejuvenated.Will the Yankees try to get more production from third base?

Unless Tex is injured next year, Bird will be at AAA.
Send A Rod back to Florida so he can retire close to home (maybe the Marlins or Rays take him for pennies on the dollar) and dh Tex.

Makes no sense for Bird to sit behind Tex. This is all assuming Tex is healthy. Arod is not going anywhere until his contract expires, especially when he had a good year this season. If Tex is healthy, Bird gets more seasoning at AAA and Tex rides out his last season.

Unless Tex is injured next year, Bird will be at AAA.

It's a pretty good bet that fragile Tex will be injured. 2016 is the final year of his deal.

It's a pretty good bet that fragile Tex will be injured. 2016 is the final year of his deal.

I hope not, as Tex was terrific this season. Seemed his wrist issues were behind him and really got everyone going like Alex and McCann

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom