BJ gonna be 7'10" at the end of his SU run, SMH! | Syracusefan.com

BJ gonna be 7'10" at the end of his SU run, SMH!

OGBJ20

Starter
BJ, Rak & Buss State fair.
BJ Rak Buss.jpg

A few years back, after 30-some years of marriage, my bearded husband (never knew him without one) shaved off his beard and mustache. I didn't recognize him. It was creepy!!! Who was in my bed? Ahhhh! I made him grow it back immediately. I have the opposite reaction to Rak. Now that you know you can grow one, take it off. Take it off!

On the other hand, maybe he has a Samson thing going on... in which case ... Do what you want, Rak, my man!

BJ, I hope you are getting ready to go. I know you are. And I like your little beard. I believe you had it last year as well. (?)

I have to say, even for me Rak has become a "holy crap, he's still in college!?" guy a la Kevin Braswell and Carl Krauser. It feels like he's been around forever.

Let's make the senior season count, Rak! Finally show off that offensive skill I've been stating over and over and over I know you've got since you were in the McD's game!

I have to say, even for me Rak has become a "holy crap, he's still in college!?" guy a la Kevin Braswell and Carl Krauser. It feels like he's been around forever.

Let's make the senior season count, Rak! Finally show off that offensive skill I've been stating over and over and over I know you've got since you were in the McD's game!

Levance Fields seemed like he was at Pitt for 10 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom