BJ UPDATE | Syracusefan.com

BJ UPDATE

OGBJ20

Starter
He will finally get to play under the whistle while touring with the global academy sports goodwill games in Croatia from August 9th - 17th. He is excited to lace em up again. He will be teaming with players from Miami, N western, Kent st, smu and playing under pat Baldwin of N western.
image.jpeg

He will finally get to play under the whistle while touring with the global academy sports goodwill games in Croatia from August 9th - 17th. He is excited to lace em up again. He will be teaming with players from Miami, N western, Kent st, smu and playing under pat Baldwin of N western.
View attachment 71953

Represent!

View attachment 71953

Thanks for the update. Hoping this will be BJ's breakout year!

View attachment 71953
I think LaSalle is my second team this year.

View attachment 71953
Great to see him at The Basketball Tournament in Philly! Wishing him all the best this year! Keep us updated!

Thanks for the update. I will be rooting for LaSalle this year. I don't know why but I always really liked BJ and just thought he was a great kid. I wanted him to stay here but I think he will have a great career at LaSalle.

BJ posted 15pts 9rebs 7ast in game one 6pt victory.
18, 9, 4 in game two as they destroyed the team by 79pts.
Hopefully, he can bring up the assist numbers.:noidea:

Coaches comment on BJ after game 3 100-70 victory in Croatia: Excellent job of doing everything tonight. 21 pts, 6 Rebs, 2 asts, 2 stls. You are extremely versatile and a tough cover. Keep on Ballin
image.jpeg

OGBJ20 said:
Final stats on BJ in Croatia: 4-0 in comp.
From Pat Baldwin BJ ended up averaging 17.8 ppg, 6.3 ppg, 2.8 apg. He tied with Scott Lindsey for leading scorer and was 2nd in rebounding.

Was he playing the 3?

I think fans on this board are more interested in BJ than in most others who have left the program for several reasons.

1. OGBJ has been a consistent poster and provided a different level of insight about BJ then what we have gotten to see with almost any other recruit.

2. Many fans here felt, including myself, that BJ has a high upside and that if not for the probation numbers game that he would still be with the Cuse, and perhaps be an important piece.

My two cents - keep the info coming OGBJ & good luck to BJ !!

I think fans on this board are more interested in BJ than in most others who have left the program for several reasons.

1. OGBJ has been a consistent poster and provided a different level of insight about BJ then what we have gotten to see with almost any other recruit.

2. Many fans here felt, including myself, that BJ has a high upside and that if not for the probation numbers game that he would still be with the Cuse, and perhaps be an important piece.

Bj and his father are good people, Bj represented himself very well when he was here, it just didn't work out, no reason to hold that against him. I really look forward to the updates.

more than "perhaps"
we are anxious to land AW but if BJ was still here that skillset would be covered on paper

OGBJ20 said:
He said that they played more of four perimeter offense.

His rebounding really stands out. He's always been a great athlete and tough enough to battle inside, but it looks like a few pounds have really helped him snag some boards.