Bjorn lives! Maybe... | Syracusefan.com

Bjorn lives! Maybe...

jekelish

Living Legend
Is this one of you guys, or has Bjorn risen from the ashes on ESPN.com?

(Posted under the recap for tonight's game in reference to walk ons)

NYSPORTSFAN25
Its a running joke. Use syracusefan.com ? Tell anybody Bjorn lives. They will understand
20 Minutes Ago · Like · Quote · Flag

Please sweet baby Jesus let this be him. This is a John Syracuse moment. Bjorn has risen!

The lead off comment on that thread...

NYSPORTSFAN25
Anybody notice that our walkons compared to past years. Not very good. Brandon Reese and the big 6-8 dude who could shoot 3's where are you ? Just interesting thought.

FYI, I could beat Brandon Reese one on one. I am that good.

Reactions: MCC
The lead off comment on that thread...

NYSPORTSFAN25
Anybody notice that our walkons compared to past years. Not very good. Brandon Reese and the big 6-8 dude who could shoot 3's where are you ? Just interesting thought.

FYI, I could beat Brandon Reese one on one. I am that good.
I'm sold, that's him

My only concern... Who the hell taught Bjorn to type?

I'm sold, that's him

I don't know which is worse: the fact that the thought of Bjorn spelling correctly convinced me it isn't actually him, or the idea of someone actually impersonating Bjorn.

I'm sold, that's him

If I were a betting man, I'd say it is him. And what Jekelish said who would to impersonate him?? This is definitely a defining moment for this board, if he still lives...Is there a another run left in him to make a comeback!?!?

If I were a betting man, I'd say it is him. And what Jekelish said who would to impersonate him?? This is definitely a defining moment for this board, if he still lives...Is there a another run left in him to make a comeback!?!?
Has anybody been checking the Kentucky boards for a Noel love fest?

Has anybody been checking the Kentucky boards for a Noel love fest?
I head over to Rupp Rafters every now and then to check it out and I see nothing out of the ordinary...But I don't dig deep into their boards, so I am not to sure.

I don't know which is worse: the fact that the thought of Bjorn spelling correctly convinced me it isn't actually him, or the idea of someone actually impersonating Bjorn.

The kid hated it when someone referred to him as Bjorn or anything but his actual handle. I'm 99% sure this is an impostor.

Or it could be some experimental neural graft or clone of Bjorn where his genetic fidelity is breaking down and rather than getting worse at spelling he's getting better, like some sort of reverse Flowers for Algernon type situation.

He strikes again...on the same thread...he is just mocking us. Damn you Bjorn!!!!!

nysportsfan25.jpg

NYSPORTSFAN25
So i spend the better half of six months playing semi-pro basketball around Europe. Hoping to get my chance to finally prove i could beat former Cuse Walkon Brandon Reese one on one. I never got my chance. So i am returning to Syracuse to take on Nolan Hart in a game of one on one.

Nolan Hart will you accept my challenge. Bjorn does Live.
4 Hours Ago
· Like · Reply · Quote · Flag

I'm just curious which of you this is?

It's gotta be one of you.