blah blah blah blah pokemon blah... | Syracusefan.com

blah blah blah blah pokemon blah...

Ughh, my girls kid got us (more her than me) hooked on this.. I just spent my lunch hour driving my girlfriend around Fairbanks, looking for freaking pokemon... I'm just waiting for her to try to get me to walk around town like an idiot all night.

Is it just me or is this just another way for people to track where you are? I'm generally not a paranoid type but that did come to mind

Ughh, my girls kid got us (more her than me) hooked on this.. I just spent my lunch hour driving my girlfriend around Fairbanks, looking for freaking pokemon... I'm just waiting for her to try to get me to walk around town like an idiot all night.
Well come on - you do have some practice at that.

I mowed down a group of 8 today.

Is it just me or is this just another way for people to track where you are? I'm generally not a paranoid type but that did come to mind
My thoughts exactly.

If your at the holocaust museum looking for pokemon, you have some serious issues.

That's not the worst of it. People were placing Pokemon in areas throughout Arlington. In addition, older teens were apprehended luring younger teens to remote places and robbing them.

If your at the holocaust museum looking for pokemon, you have some serious issues.

Seriously the lack of common sense or common courtesy in our country that this Pokemon GO is demonstrating is just amazing, but not sure I would say surprising.

I don't get this nor understand why anyone would play this.

Just had an experience. Asked for directions on a colleg campus. Kid shows me where to go on his pokemon app. My son pulls his phone out, fired up his app, and we get where we are going in about 3 minutes.
Son caught a pokemon in the way.

Last edited:
Just had an experience. Asked for directions on a colleg campus. Kid shows me where to to Bob his pokemon app. My son pulls his phone out, fired up his app, and we get where we are going in about 3 minutes.
Son caught a pikemon in the way.
I don't understand you young kids with your Pokemon jargon. Who's Bob?

Last edited:
My whole family is now totally addicted. This app is the next "www" thing. It's obsessive treasure hunting video game. I went to the main street in my town and there were 50+ kids sitting on benches in the center of town playing. It's just unbelievable!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom