Blue Ribbon has arrived! | Syracusefan.com

Blue Ribbon has arrived!

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
Time to enjoy my Blue Ribbon preview magazine after a fantastic football win. I will shortly know more about college basketball than a person should safely know.

Time to enjoy my Blue Ribbon preview magazine after a fantastic football win. I will shortly know more about college basketball than a person should safely know.

I bet Blue Ribbon didn't know that Drake was a UK Booster...until yesterday. So much for them. ;)

BR is really the gold standard of hoops preview magazines. Nothing comes close.

BR is really the gold standard of hoops preview magazines. Nothing comes close.

I used to go crazy when i was a kid when the new Street and Smith's would come out. i would even dabble in the crappy publications like Lindy's just because I could never get enough of the stuff.

As I got older, Blue Ribbon took over and now everything else seems like toilet paper.

Does anyone know how to score an SU media guide? those are sweeeeet.

I used to go crazy when i was a kid when the new Street and Smith's would come out. i would even dabble in the crappy publications like Lindy's just because I could never get enough of the stuff.

As I got older, Blue Ribbon took over and now everything else seems like toilet paper.

Does anyone know how to score an SU media guide? those are sweeeeet.

Last year's media guide is online and available through the SU website. I assume this year's will be substituted shortly.

http://www.sidearmdmg.com/syracuse/mbball/

I thought you meant an order of pabst came

Sorry for getting you excited like that Marsh! By the way, I think I'll skip the SWAC section in the Blue Ribbon magazine since I know I can depend on you for all those scouting reports. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom