Blue ribbon preseason top 25 | Syracusefan.com

Blue ribbon preseason top 25

Definitely a joke of a poll, but I'm not sweating it. I like that this team will come in without any super high expectations from anyone outside of the SU fan base. It'll make things more fun when we start opening everyone's eyes. And maybe this team will use these pre-season polls as fuel to play with a chip on their shoulders. I'd love to see us step on some throats and bury other teams without letting up.

There are plenty of teams that are not going to be that great that they listed but to me Gonzaga is the worst. I mean they lost both Wiltjer and Sabonis. It's like Gonzaga is usually good right lets throw them in there in the mid teens. It's so lazy and why people hate this early season polls.

A new Top 25 just came out and it has Syracuse at #1. So, that pretty much evens off the Blue Ribbon Top 25.

It doesn't matter but these are teams 11-25

Michigan State, Xavier, Arizona, Gonzaga, Connecticut, Butler, Saint Mary’s, Indiana, Creighton, Florida State, West Virginia, UCLA, NC State, Maryland, Rhode Island :oops:

How any of these teams are ranked above SU when you look at rosters is a mystery. I can only guess they didn't really look at the rosters.

There are plenty of teams that are not going to be that great that they listed but to me Gonzaga is the worst. I mean they lost both Wiltjer and Sabonis. It's like Gonzaga is usually good right lets throw them in there in the mid teens. It's so lazy and why people hate this early season polls.

They lost Wiltjer and Sabonis from a squad that under performed expectations last season and basically beat no one. What was their best win? Wash, Uconn probably Utah in the round of 32. Wasn't St. Mary's an NIT team last year and they beat them a couple times. BTW what is St. Mary's doing ranked that highly? Man they love that WCC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom