Bo Pelini Deadspin Recording | Syracusefan.com

Bo Pelini Deadspin Recording

anomander

Living Legend
I wonder how many college football coaches would be guilty of this?? It's going to be tough winning back the Nebraska fans after this, especially since his seat may be getting warm.

http://deadspin.com/bo-pelini-on-nebraska-fans--you-fans--all-o-1327398903

Looks like a jerk and sounds like a jerk.

Confirms my opinion of him. Sounds like he thinks he's entitled.

Factoid...we're 7-5 against Nebraska. After that 1984 whoopin they've avoided us.:D

He best part is the statement at the end that is obviously written by someone at the university who has a much better grasp of the English language than Pellini. It's also nice when he says the fans day is coming and we will see where they are when he is gone. I guess Bo the big question would be where you would be without the fans? Just a guess but I imagine it would not include a seven figure salary.

He'd just love our fair weather fans and our local media. Pelini was considered by many of the old board posters while Coach P was circling the drain his last season.

Pelini sounds like a really smart guy. Really making me rethink whether most coaches are meatheads

Is Solich still at Ohio? I always thought that was more of a 6 of one, half dozen of the same type of move when they fired Solich and hired Pelini.

I never thought i'd say this but thank you chip for pointing out fake bo pelini

Fake Bo Pelini ‏@FauxPelini 13h
EXPECTATIONS ARE SO UNREALISTIC IN 2013 -- FANS WANT THEIR COACH TO WIN AND RECRUIT AND NOT TELL THE FANS TO FVCK OFF

Fake Bo Pelini ‏@FauxPelini 15 Sep
First, we are still undefeated in our regular uniforms, so what is the big deal? We are keeping tradition alive

Second, college football games are much too long. We all know the halftime score shows who the better team is

Third, where are my pants.

Fake Bo Pelini ‏@FauxPelini 14 Sep
I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LANGUAGE FROM THIS POINT FORWARD UNTIL THE END OF MY LIFE

Fake Bo Pelini ‏@FauxPelini 14 Sep
(c) putting my head into a wood chipper RT @BigDaddy_Sky: if you had a chance to coach Iowa or Iowa State, which would you choose?

BSx23arCMAE0jBl.jpg

At the time I don't think anyone could question the Pelini hire. He was just coming off a BCS championship with LSU and was the hot name. I know I was in the camp that wanted him at Syracuse when P's days were winding down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

At the time I don't think anyone could question the Pelini hire. He was just coming off a BCS championship with LSU and was the hot name. I know I was in the camp that wanted him at Syracuse when P's days were winding down.

-
not sold on defensive coordinators from successful factories.

muschamp, pelini, gerg, zook

He was venting the same way that lawyers vent about their clients, doctors vent about their patients and salespeople vent about their customers.

He's a good coach and Nebraska's day as a football power are probably in the past. Small state with limited talent and a dying population, no more partial qualifiers, and I bet their move to the B1G has partly alienated them in their traditional recruiting grounds.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

If the coaches have some repoire with local reporters, this is actually how they talk before the "politically-correct" actual taped interview. Not kidding either. Pelini got unlucky that someone released this "off-the-record" talk. Clearly someone has an agenda in Lincoln.

Listening to the real interviews are so annoying, they should be allowed to speak their minds instead of wearing the good guy hat. As fans, no sense in getting smoke blown up your ass. BTW, this would never happen, but I'm just saying.