Boeheim Presser [Live stream on Facebook] | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim Presser [Live stream on Facebook]

CqkFFHnW8AAAMoD.jpg

The attachment, link?, wasn't working just a red x for me.

Syracuse Basketball ‏@Cuse_MBB
"It was a great summer experience to be back with @carmeloanthony. I think we had a great finish and it was a great event" - Boeheim

"@carmeloanthony has always made his team better. An NCAA Championship and 3 gold medals. He's such a great kid, gets along with everyone."

"He was a great leader on this team and a great voice in the locker room." - Boeheim on @carmeloanthony

Boeheim on Melo's emotional speech after gold medal: "I think it meant a lot to him because of the couple rough years he's had in NY."

"It's a great feeling. The first time was really emotional and it never gets old" -Boeheim on winning gold.

It's great to work with Coach K, we have a great relationship and work very well together. It was a great experience

Boeheim: Pop is if not the best NBA coach ever, he's in the conversation. He's universally respected. He was with us every day in Vegas.

Is this your last Olympics? "You never know" - @therealboeheim

Boeheim says Malachi Richardson has an opportunity to play right away in Sacramento. JB coached DeMarcus Cousins in Rio.

Boeheim on Warriors: I'd be surprised if they're not the best team. ... Steph's not going to score 30 points. I don't think he'll care.

Boeheim says he was around SU players more this summer than ever because the highest amount of them were in summer school than ever before.

End.

Last edited:
Syracuse Basketball ‏@Cuse_MBB
"It was a great summer experience to be back with @carmeloanthony. I think we had a great finish and it was a great event" - Boeheim

"@carmeloanthony has always made his team better. An NCAA Championship and 3 gold medals. He's such a great kid, gets along with everyone."

"He was a great leader on this team and a great voice in the locker room." - Boeheim on @carmeloanthony
If he says, "We never raised the White flag" we'll know what that means ;)

Anybody else find the audio inaudible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom