Boeheim vs. Izzo | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim vs. Izzo

the one lost was in the sweet 16 in 2000...we had the lead at the half I believe by 10 and got killed on the boards in the second half...it was the heart, thomas, blackwell team... the game was in detroit huge pro state crowd.

I would trade three of our wins for that loss.

Not the one at East Lansing though. I like that one.

Historical records don't do much for me in college basketball with the turnover in rosters. JB was pretty good against Beline too. We'll win if we play like we played today and up to the teams capabilities which I stand by when I said we could lose first round or win the whole thing. Game against Sparty is the second test.

JB vs Izzo.PNG

I was looking at this the other day. 4-1 against Izzo is great...but 3 of the wins were before the 1st week in January. Izzo always loses a few early in the year and then ends up in the final four. Friggin guy is amazing in March.

I was looking at this the other day. 4-1 against Izzo is great...but 3 of the wins were before the 1st week in January. Izzo always loses a few early in the year and then ends up in the final four. Friggin guy is amazing in March.
yeah, you would never see him lose to a #15 seed. Never. Oh wait...

yeah, you would never see him lose to a #15 seed. Never. Oh wait...
Yeah, I would hate to think this tarnishes Izzo's legacy. He's such a plucky little genius. How he's achieved all he has with what he's had to work with is amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom