Boeheim's Army is Back | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army is Back

Very much looking forward to this tournament again. It was great getting to see Warrick, Devo, and others in action again for "Syracuse." Getting Greene's firepower along with some youth in Triche and Fair should definitely help their chances.

CJ Fair should be the leader of this team.
Jonny Flynn, Scoop, Arinze, and Paul Harris would be good players for this team as well.

I will vote for them to be in the tourney. It was good summer fun last year for them making the elite 8.

What are the rules for entry to teams in this tourney? Age? Experience?

If you have a chance to attend these games I highly recommend it. The tickets were cheap, we sat right up front, and we got to hang out with the players and their families. It was one of my favorite experiences as a Syracuse fan.

What are the rules for entry to teams in this tourney? Age? Experience?

I think the age requirement is 18. Anyone can create a team. There could be a Syracusefan.com team if so desired but you need at least 200 votes minimum to be considered(will probably need a lot more than that). I think you can only vote once but you can recruit other fans to vote. I don't know the minimum number of players needed. If you don't have a former professional or college star on your team, your social media presence better be excellent in order to make the field.

If you have a chance to attend these games I highly recommend it. The tickets were cheap, we sat right up front, and we got to hang out with the players and their families. It was one of my favorite experiences as a Syracuse fan.

I plan on going if they end up in Charlotte.

Why when I go to the website does it say that Boeheim'a army team is ineligible? Confusing.

Why when I go to the website does it say that Boeheim'a army team is ineligible? Confusing.

Like I said earlier, I believe a team needs 200 votes before they are eligible. If the team page went up today, they might not have hit that number yet.

Like I said earlier, I believe a team needs 200 votes before they are eligible. If the team page went up today, they might not have hit that number yet.
It says 242 votes. How can you vote to get to a minimum legal, if they don't accept your vote?

It says 242 votes. How can you vote to get to a minimum legal, if they don't accept your vote?

Hmm. Could also be that they need 7 players to be eligible. Maybe they haven't released a full roster yet.

Weird, just took my vote but still says they are ineligible. Maybe they haven't locked in all the players or registered all of them as you said.

Yea it was great watching them last year. They need to get younger and quicker. The game they lost it seemed like they just couldn't hang with the speed of the other team. It is funny to see how all the players really haven't changed even 4-8 years later. Devo getting ejected was classic.

Yea it was great watching them last year. They need to get younger and quicker. The game they lost it seemed like they just couldn't hang with the speed of the other team. It is funny to see how all the players really haven't changed even 4-8 years later. Devo getting ejected was classic.
With Triche, C.J. Fair and Dante joining this season there is definitely going to be more youth.

Is it o.k. we just refer to the tournament as a season?

I'm assuming this is a really stupid question since no one else has asked but where does all that money come from?

I'm assuming this is a really stupid question since no one else has asked but where does all that money come from?
Pay+no+attention+to+the+man+behind+the+curtain.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom