Boeheim's Army Player Cards | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army Player Cards

Hakim should still be in the nba smh.

Very cool! Loved Donte Greene's quote on the back of his card.

He really gets an undeserved bad rap from a significant portion of our fan base. He's a great kid.
Agreed, he made a decision that was best for him and his family, as a fan I respect that and never understood why he gets as much hate as he does. This also goes for other guys who left early such as McCullough.

PeteCalvin said:
Donte is simply an awesome guy, and the people who hold a grudge because he left early need to grow the . Donte is Orange through and through and a great ambassador for the program.

I think it's less a grudge and more of a "we hardly know the guy" ... Melo is the exception.

3-4 year starters feel more like family.

I always liked Donte. My dad asked what they were doing when they held up the dynasty sign. Instead of telling him I bought him a dynasty T-shirt. I still laugh when he wears it cause he's nearing 60. He made a good point that SU bball is a dynasty, maybe not on the level of a handful of other teams but it still is.

I think it's less a grudge and more of a "we hardly know the guy" ... Melo is the exception.

3-4 year starters feel more like family.

For some, yes. That said plenty here trashed Donte while he was here and then got mad when he left so they trahed him some more.