Bojack Horseman | Syracusefan.com

Bojack Horseman

H

HOFCeluck

New season July 22!

In a show hole? HIGHLY recommend this...and it just gets better from season one to two.

o-VINCENT-ADULTMAN-570.jpg

Should I watch Veep?

Right now is sort of a dead period for me. I'm waiting for Archer, House of Lies and Silicon Valley to end before I binge watch them. And they end right when OITNB comes out. And June is full of soccer (Copa America & Euro), the NBA Finals and the US Open.

I'm hesitant to add another show to the lineup and it would take a month or two to get caught up. But I feel like I'm missing out. Help!

Should I watch Veep?

Right now is sort of a dead period for me. I'm waiting for Archer, House of Lies and Silicon Valley to end before I binge watch them. And they end right when OITNB comes out. And June is full of soccer (Copa America & Euro), the NBA Finals and the US Open.

I'm hesitant to add another show to the lineup and it would take a month or two to get caught up. But I feel like I'm missing out. Help!

Veep is my favorite series. I'd love to see a Jonah spin off to fill the off season.

Is bojack a series that gets better, in time? I've watched a couple episodes, but can get into it.

Is bojack a series that gets better, in time? I've watched a couple episodes, but can get into it.

It doesn't really get good until later in season one.

It doesn't really get good until later in season one.

Thanks. I just couldn't get used to a talking horse man. But then again, two of my favorite shows have a talking dog, a talking baby with a head the shape of a football, and another with an alien named Roger.

Think I'll give Bojack Horseman another try.

Veep is my favorite series. I'd love to see a Jonah spin off to fill the off season.

Just finished Season 5. I can't believe it slipped by me. Simply awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom