Class of 2015 - Boom!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Boom!!

I hope it's a surprise that no one was expecting.

th

i legitimately have no idea who it is

Wow, this has to be a first. This must be one of the super secret squirrel stuff. You usually know when all of them are ready to sound the BOOM.

Looks like a recruit that slipped through all of recruitniks around here (no offense intended). The staff has their hands everywhere, it seems.

@dialcole13: Who's going to be next? #CUSE15 #22 #973 #908

Both NJ area codes...

@dialcole13: Who's going to be next? #CUSE15 #22 #973 #908

Both NJ area codes...

The only one from 973 I could find with an offer was Jake Pickard and the only from 908 was a DE named Kenny Carter (big guy 6'6" and 260).

The only one from 973 I could find with an offer was Jake Pickard and the only from 908 was a DE named Kenny Carter (big guy 6'6" and 260).
My best guess is Jordan Fox, who goes to school in 201 (Jersey City), actually lives or has a cell phone number in 908. (they're really close)

nj.gif

Fox & Pickard are the most logical guesses. And would be a tremendous way to round out the class... in July. Never thought I'd be saying that!

Fox & Pickard are the most logical guesses. And would be a tremendous way to round out the class... in July. Never thought I'd be saying that!

SUFan44 said:

It was a month ago or so where we were all looking at other schools and panicking a little. Crazy.

I think it was Lindor's, delayed.

I think you're probably right - Coach Acosta's version of Joel Embid's draft reaction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom