Brad Kaaya | Syracusefan.com

Brad Kaaya

Ish88888

All American
Haven't seen the attraction with this kid for a few years now. Struggling against a WVU defense tonight. Watched him 3-4 times this year and everytime, i haven't seen a top 4 round NFL pick.

Haven't seen the attraction with this kid for a few years now. Struggling against a WVU defense tonight. Watched him 3-4 times this year and every time, i haven't seen a top 4 round NFL pick.
I know he had a great game yesterday, but I honestly feel the same way. For the past few seasons we've heard about Miami turning the corner and Kaaya in the Heisman race, and every year it doesn't happen. My best friend is a Miami fan so maybe I'm a little more tuned into that chatter than others on here. :noidea:

I know he had a great game yesterday, but I honestly feel the same way. For the past few seasons we've heard about Miami turning the corner and Kaaya in the Heisman race, and every year it doesn't happen. My best friend is a Miami fan so maybe I'm a little more tuned into that chatter than others on here. :noidea:
I think Richt will have them turning the corner. They've always been able to recruit but haven't had any good coaches. Richt is both.

Kaaya aside, who many Miami fans want to go pro, the team that finished the season winning 5 straight and dismantled WVU is really young.

Some NFL team will probably end up taking him late Rd 1.

Did Gus play? I didn't see him in the little bit that I watched.

Did Gus play? I didn't see him in the little bit that I watched.
Yes he played. He didn't break anything big that I saw, more kept in for short power runs and blocking assignments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo123

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom