Class of 2014 - Brad McKinney | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Brad McKinney

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
@cvock: Cuse landed a nice recruit tonight: Brad McKinney, M, Watertown NY '14. 29G/18A as soph. Big shooter, multi-sport athlete. @SweetLax_Lax guy

#12 in blue

Brad McKinney, M, 2014 Watertown, NY 2014 29g/18a as a Soph. -Casey Vock

Looks like we both know where to get Cuse recruit LAX news. :)

@Steeeeena
Brad McKinney, 2014 Cuse commit, showed out as well vs. NJ. The refs were even telling me that he was a great player.

Never seen him play, but everything I read about this kid I like. Big, fast and athletic, great traits for a middie.

@UncleRickyBeast: Was great training @connerdavis51 today up at The Cuse'. Great to see @BradMckinney10 as well. 2 freshmen that are the future #BleedOrange

@UncleRickyBeast: Was great training @connerdavis51 today up at The Cuse'. Great to see @BradMckinney10 as well. 2 freshmen that are the future #BleedOrange

Could you please translate, lol.

Rick Beardsley ran into Connor Phillips and Brad McKinney on campus today. Two of our frosh players.

Thanks, couldnt figure out the other guy besides McKinney. Do you know anything about Phillips? I know a little about McKinney not much on Phillips.

Thanks, couldnt figure out the other guy besides McKinney. Do you know anything about Phillips? I know a little about McKinney not much on Phillips.

I haven't seen anything recent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom