Brady beats the NFL | Syracusefan.com

Brady beats the NFL

Alsacs

Living Legend
Mic Dropped.
CN_BmZgWUAAruB2.jpg

chose. Rushed to go to New York. Berman is a smart experienced judge. He knows how to write a ruling that can't and won't be over turned.

The best part is the NFL filed this case in this court. I love it they forum shopped and still got their ass kicked.

Brady's theme song

When do the ball boys get their jobs back?
One of the already has. He is working for the Patriots Magazine officially but is doing his regular work. The part timer I don't know.

One of the already has. He is working for the Patriots Magazine officially but is doing his regular work. The part timer I don't know.
nice. Does Kraft sue the NFL for the money and draft pics now? Kind of has to right?

nice. Does Kraft sue the NFL for the money and draft pics now? Kind of has to right?
The picks honestly are fine. I don't to be honest. I would give those picks up if it resulted in Roger Goodell's termination.

Mic Dropped.
CN_BmZgWUAAruB2.jpg

Okay Alsacs. I knew as soon as I heard this ruling that you would be excited about this.

Let's keep in mind however, that this does not prove anything about Tom Brady's* innocence.

Okay Alsacs. I knew as soon as I heard this ruling that you would be excited about this.

Let's keep in mind however, that this does not prove anything about Tom Brady's* innocence.
Listen I said the legal arguments why he would win. I am not singling anyone out. The NFL got its asses kicked. Brady wins.

Listen I said the legal arguments why he would win. I am not singling anyone out. The NFL got its asses kicked. Brady wins.

Correct. Brady* will be able to play again sooner rather than later, unless the NFL decides to appeal this (not sure they would dare). I just hope Brady's* marriage wasn't irrevocably damaged by this. Sounds like he was a bit of a while it was going down.

Correct. Brady* will be able to play again sooner rather than later, unless the NFL decides to appeal this (not sure they would dare). I just hope Brady's* marriage wasn't irrevocably damaged by this. Sounds like he was a bit of a . . . . . while it was going down.
I believe that the reason Brady wouldn't turn over his phone ( and he shouldn't have) is there are personal things on it that he couldn't trust the NFL not to leak.

I believe that the reason Brady wouldn't turn over his phone ( and he shouldn't have) is there are personal things on it that he couldn't trust the NFL not to leak.

Think the wife knows that as well?

"More probable than not" that Brady cheated per a rationally prepared report. But not enough evidence to convict. Sorta like OJ "probably" committed murder but there wasn't enough evidence to convict.

How would you EVER have evidence that a team conspired to deflate footballs...they actually had more than you'd expect.

The Patriots were caught cheating at least a second time and a judge vacated the ruling based on procedure , no big deal, life goes on and now just need to beat the opponent on the field.

There is knowing and there is knowing. Know what I mean?

Yeah, but she makes more than he does, so some of the regular rules may not apply here.

"More probable than not" that Brady cheated per a rationally prepared report. But not enough evidence to convict. Sorta like OJ "probably" committed murder but there wasn't enough evidence to convict.

How would you EVER have evidence that a team conspired to deflate footballs...they actually had more than you'd expect.

The Patriots were caught cheating at least a second time and a judge vacated the ruling based on procedure , no big deal, life goes on and now just need to beat the opponent on the field.
You might try reading an unbiased science source like the AEI report. Your analogy falls way short. O.J., there was more than enough evidence to convict. A jury chose to ignore that evidence. In this case, there is a doubt, if you actually take the time to look at the evidence, on whether the balls were in fact deflated. But beyond that, there is no evidence that Brady did or knew of any monkey business with the balls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom