Bravo NFL | Syracusefan.com

Bravo NFL

will6786

Scout Team
Roger is the worst nfl commish ever suspends ray rice 2 games for beatting his now wife ,but a player smoking weed gets a 4 game suspension..

I could be wrong on this...

But I believe that drug use/abuse i written into the code of conduct with a guaranteed suspension of 4 games for a first offense 8 or 10 games for a 2nd offense and a season for a 3rd. This includes PEDs, Marijuana, Cocaine and other such drugs. This was written up a long time ago, aka well before Goodell took the reigns.

As for other legal issues, they are at the commissioners discretion as to what happens. When in doubt, players suspensions (Especially stars like Ray Rice) are not going to be that long in an attempt to keep them on the field and keep making money for the league. There are numerous examples across the league annually, and historically (as in way before Goodell)

Blame the commish for plenty of things, but this is a stupid reason to hate on him.

Roger is the worst nfl commish ever suspends ray rice 2 games for beatting his now wife ,but a player smoking weed gets a 4 game suspension..
Why is it the NFL's job to police off the field conduct, particularly when there is no criminal conviction. IDGAF about Ray Rice or his wife. If she wants to live with him, fine. Suspending him does nothing.
Should EVERY employer have the same right?

Why is it the NFL's job to police off the field conduct, particularly when there is no criminal conviction. IDGAF about Ray Rice or his wife. If she wants to live with him, fine. Suspending him does nothing.
Should EVERY employer have the same right?

they should care because they need to protect their brand and this will hurt them in the eyes of many, particularly women.

money is what matters to them and this is going to cost them.

Goodell-as-McMahon.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom