BREAKING: Jameis Winston suspended for 1st half of Clemson game... | Syracusefan.com

BREAKING: Jameis Winston suspended for 1st half of Clemson game...

And I can't even print what this idiot yelled out to get him this suspension. This kid is going to self destruct.

Is going to? I think his self destruct timer is already ticking...

Ralph D. Russo ‏@ralphDrussoAP 2m
Florida State announces QB Jameis Winston will be "witheld from competition for the first half of the Clemson game."

This kid seems to be a grade A knucklehead. All he has to do is keep his nose clean, and he's guaranteed to be a top draft pick. And yet he keeps i-g up at every availabile opportunity. Probably because nobody has held him accountable for his repeated issues. I doubt that holding him out of a game for a half will get the message across, either.

A rape investigation yields no punishment, nor does petit larceny. But yelling out something naughty does?

They are using the time honored tradition of waiting until the investigation is done for any punishment on the rape allegation. For the crabs incident, since it was during baseball season, he was disciplined by the baseball coach...

This kid seems to be a grade A knucklehead. All he has to do is keep his nose clean, and he's guaranteed to be a top draft pick. And yet he keeps i-g up at every availabile opportunity. Probably because nobody has held him accountable for his repeated issues. I doubt that holding him out of a game for a half will get the message across, either.

He will say something like he messed up, let his team, coaches and fans down and that he needs be more mature and make better decisions...blah...blah...blah...blah...

Find him in the Alps? ;)

images

I hope their entire first team and second team, and maybe third team, starts tweeting obscenities on, say, October 7th.

Anyone smart enough to hack into each one of those twitter accounts? I'll sponsor the effort.

I hope their entire first team and second team, and maybe third team, starts tweeting obscenities on, say, October 7th.

Anyone smart enough to hack into each one of those twitter accounts? I'll sponsor the effort.

YES!!! We need to start a fake FSU student twitter campaign stat, ratting Winston out by linking him to all of the offensive stuff blowing up in today's social media, just to increase our odds:

Hugh Jassol‏@NoleHole 2m
"OMG--I just heard Jameis Winston at the student union shouting 'Viva Scott Peterson, Ray Rice, Donald Sterling, and the Washington Redskins team name!' Can you believe this guy? #inspacenobodycanhearyouscream #gonoles?​

I could deal with Johnny Football's antics. They were typically just him being a drunken college fool. This guy has already allegedly committed 2 serious crimes and now this.. If I were an NFL front office and had the first pick the year this guy comes out, I'd be shopping the pick liberally.

I was wondering what that collective shout of "S H I T" that sounded like it came from Tally was all about...

Ralph D. Russo ‏@ralphDrussoAP 2m
Florida State announces QB Jameis Winston will be "witheld from competition for the first half of the Clemson game."
Wonder what Swofford thinks of this

Winston is killing his stock especially because he was in no shape the consensus number 1 pick. I can easily see Mariota going before him even if Winston has more skills at least with Mariota you get none of this nonsense.

Give him credit...at least he was smart enough to do another stupid thing early in the week, so his team has time to prepare...would have been really bad if this had happened Friday...

A rape investigation yields no punishment, nor does petit larceny. But yelling out something naughty does?

Yes that's true. Penn State set the precedent. (and rutgers got scolded for their fans yelling something naughty)