BREAKING: Oregon State AD Opening | Syracusefan.com

BREAKING: Oregon State AD Opening

Nick44

All Conference
No, John Wildhack is not going to Oregon State.

This was a test, for all of those who think SU administrators/coaches have one foot out the door the minute they arrive here.

You failed this test if you clicked because you thought there was any chance of this happening.

You're probably going to tell us that Dino isn't taking the Temple job, either. Don't play with us. It's cruel.

I can see it now, Coyle all choked up a month from now as he takes the Oregon State job.

I clicked because I wondered why the heck should we care about what's going on in the Oregon State Athletics Department?

See? I still trust you guys. I never click on provocative headlines at the DotCom any more.

This was a test, for all of those who think SU administrators/coaches have one foot out the door the minute they arrive here.

You failed this test if you clicked because you thought there was any chance of this happening.
Copy cat:)

No, I think his departure was announced months ago.
Yes, it was. He's a GA Tech graduate... coming home, just like Wildhack did.

I thought this was a "Babers to take AD position thread" and wanted a good laugh. Thread did not deliver.

Wait, so I'm confused...Babers to O State AD or not?

I clicked to see whether or not there was speculation of Coyle going there to be closer to Boise where he had great success.