Breakout Offensive Player Not Named Ishmael | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Breakout Offensive Player Not Named Ishmael

I'm going with T-Dunk. I'm just going to assume that the new offense fits his game. The last offense didn't fit any of our players' games, so what the hell, right? Seriously though, I'm hoping that he can be a major contributor. I like what I'm hearing about Roberts. When it comes right down to it, Hunt has to produce for this team to go anywhere.

Is that actually a thing?
I posted that after a few drinks. The Schiano post as well. I do however believe that people from upstate NY are tougher than average. I grew up there and have lived in a few different places and have not seen that type of mentality since. I'm not trying to get this thread off on a tangent though. No more posting while drinking. :eek:

Last edited:
All of the running backs, we are going to be committed to the run and impose our will on people, then the passing game will blossom. It is why I think Nassib did so well, because of Smith,Gulley opening up play action. Getting excited!!!

O line as a group. I think they are going to be tough, like they were two years ago. If Foy can play LT we should be ok. Palmer was fine as a first time tackle, and will get better. I love the interior oline's size. I think the offense will average 27 points a game. Just my prediction.

Who do you think comes out and shocks everyone this season?

I think McFarlane comes out, provides us a big play back, and puts 1150 yds and 8 touchdowns down. I think Strickland and Morris will each provide their own consistent production as well. I'm very encouraged to have a solid running game year in and year out. Gotta believe our backs are looking at all this 44 talk and RW and quietly motivating/improving themselves. They're competitors and fiery individuals, I think they turn some heads this season.

-d59374dfe0739fa8.jpg

McFarlane was one of the few bright spots in 2013 vs FSU. I think the kids got stones and talent.
erv

T-Dunk. "I have a feeling about it and am almost never wrong". :rolleyes:
He's going to be a good possession receiver for us and will help keep the chains moving...in our direction!

Last edited:
If it isn't a QB not much else matters. Our O Line is not experienced enough to go against a stacked box every down. We're not BC.

What should we expect from Dontae Strickland?

Who do you think comes out and shocks everyone this season?

I think McFarlane comes out, provides us a big play back, and puts 1150 yds and 8 touchdowns down. I think Strickland and Morris will each provide their own consistent production as well. I'm very encouraged to have a solid running game year in and year out. Gotta believe our backs are looking at all this 44 talk and RW and quietly motivating/improving themselves. They're competitors and fiery individuals, I think they turn some heads this season.

-d59374dfe0739fa8.jpg

McFarlane was one of the few bright spots in 2013 vs FSU. I think the kids got stones and talent.

They have a guy named "Ishmeal" that looks pretty good.