Brendan Paul... i think may be in trouble. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Brendan Paul... i think may be in trouble.

Hopefully this ends all the bs talk around team culture or dismissing the most qualified coaching candidates like a Hurley or Oats when they were in our back yard and at mid majors for culture reasons.

Hopefully this ends all the bs talk around team culture or dismissing the most qualified coaching candidates like a Hurley or Oats when they were in our back yard and at mid majors for culture reasons.

Because a walk-on that "played" at SU for two years and is not an alum got arrested four years after he left the Hill? Ok.

Because a walk-on that "played" at SU for two years and is not an alum got arrested four years after he left the Hill? Ok.
I agree with your point, but he is an alum; one need not graduate to meet the definition, mere attendance is the predicate.

I agree with your point, but he is an alum; one need not graduate to meet the definition, mere attendance is the predicate.
I thought graduation makes you an alum.

Edit. I stand corrected. A person who attended or graduated.

Come on there would be a thousands posts about this and a total roast if it were a Rutgers or Uconn walkon. Uconn and Bama have the 2 best coaches of the 8 teams remaining and we could have had either of them when they were killing it at small northeast schools.

Come on there would be a thousands posts about this and a total roast if it were a Rutgers or Uconn walkon. Uconn and Bama have the 2 best coaches of the 8 teams remaining and we could have had either of them when they were killing it at small northeast schools.
We will see about Nate Oats tonight. He got all time lucky against UNC.