Class of 2014 - Brennan Ferguson commits | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Brennan Ferguson commits

TheSpaz

2nd String
Recruiting: 2015s to Duke, Hofstra; 2014s to Princeton, Syracuse, Fairfield, Yale, Cornell, Siena
from Inside Lacrosse
Brennan Ferguson, A/M, Niagara-Wheatfield (N.Y.) has verbally committed to Syracuse. Ferguson, who is applying for Syracuse's Haudenosaunee Promise program, registered 41 goals and 44 assists as a sophomore on the Falcons varsity squad. Playing for the Western NY-based Iroquois Western Door club team, Ferguson competed this past summer at the Syracuse Shootout. He's also a member of the Sweetlax club. A multi-sport athlete, also a football player, Ferguson also considered Ohio State and Canisius.

awesome. need more natives on the squad. they can flat out ball.

I just drove by Niagara-Wheatfield this weekend. Nice looking school.

Tyson Bomberry, LSM, Ohsweken (Ont.)/Team VaporThe Ride included a strong contingent of Native American players. My co-worker and Upstate guru Casey Vock usually scouts these players, so it was fun for me to finally get an eye on top kids from Onondaga and Six Nations. Bomberry in particular was impressive. He has size and a large frame that helps him on the defensive side of the ball. His stick skills were fantastic though, enough so that Team Vapor had him face off for them, and he did better than anyone else holding his own against Kelly.

Where is he from Lafayette?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom